I bought this danelectro at a place that was selling it semi-used. My Fender Mustang 1 was my starter amp. I've plugged it up just like every single website I've found tells me to, but my amplifier isn't making any sound, distorted or not. I can't figure it out. Help, UG?
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
it's like I make threads knowing they're gonna be shit but I make them anyway

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
Quote by NarwhalG2G
I bought this danelectro at a place that was selling it semi-used. My Fender Mustang 1 was my starter amp. I've plugged it up just like every single website I've found tells me to, but my amplifier isn't making any sound, distorted or not. I can't figure it out. Help, UG?

First, don't run pedals into cheap, junk amps, it doesn't help anything.

Second, the FAB line of pedals aren't that great.

As for your problem, is the pedal receiving power?
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
First, don't run pedals into cheap, junk amps, it doesn't help anything.

Second, the FAB line of pedals aren't that great.

As for your problem, is the pedal receiving power?

The pedal is not receiving power.
I'd run better pedals into better amps if I had either of these
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
Quote by NarwhalG2G
The pedal is not receiving power.
I'd run better pedals into better amps if I had either of these

The pedal needs power.

And a quick peek at your profile reveals two guitars. That is one too many when it could be money spent on a decent combo amp. The mustang is fine without that pedal, by the way.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
The pedal needs power.

And a quick peek at your profile reveals two guitars. That is one too many when it could be money spent on a decent combo amp. The mustang is fine without that pedal, by the way.

Sometimes the pedal will get power, but it won't work right. It'll just keep buzzing and moving my amplifier's channels from clean ('65 twin reverb) to distorted (American 90's) back and forth.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Quote by kertets
Quote by NarwhalG2G
Sometimes the pedal will get power, but it won't work right. It'll just keep buzzing and moving my amplifier's channels from clean ('65 twin reverb) to distorted (American 90's) back and forth.

Your pedal shouldn't be effecting your amp's channels at all, probably best just to return the pedal and forget about pedals till you get a better amp.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
Your pedal shouldn't be effecting your amp's channels at all, probably best just to return the pedal and forget about pedals till you get a better amp.

Alright, thanks for the advice.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Quote by kertets
Are you running the output of your pedal (left side) to your footswitch jack on your amp? That's the only thing I could think of that would switch channels...

Those danelectro pedals are cool man! Don't let anybody tell you otherwise just because they're cheap.

Also, does your setup work ok without the pedal, meaning if you use just your guitar and amp do you get normal sound?
Make sure there's a new battery in the pedal OR the CORRECT power supply.
Plug a cable from your guitar to the pedal input.
then a cable from the pedal output to the amp's input.

And it's okay to own two guitars and cheap gear.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
It's not a bad pedal, its not a great one but it beats out quite a bit in the under a hundred usd range. 15 bucks it isn't bad though that being said use a power supply danelectros tend to like blowing up batteries .
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.