I'm in the need of some wheels for my G212 (2x12) I've been trying to put it off getting them as I hear it affects the sound?

But I have to carry my amp down 4 flights of stairs then walk 5mins to put it into my car twice a week and it's killing me. I've tried using a skateboard but it's impossible to steer and I look ******ed going through the carpark with my amp on a skateboard.

Would any have any suggestions? from what I can tell there's only a single screw hole at the base, would I need to drill additional holes?
You would need to drill new holes yes. I've attached wheels to a lot of my own amps in the past and it's enver hurt the tone.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Theoretically it would lessen a bit of the bass response since it doesn't resonate with the floor as much. I personally like that in a cab so when I put castors on my cab (same cab btw) I didn't lose out on anything. Putting castors on any cab makes such a big difference.

Yeah you do need to drill some new holes, but its easy
Main Rig
ESP LTD MH-350NT
Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey
Peavey 6505+ 112 w/ 2x12 (Celestion Vintage 30 and WGS Veteran 30)
[Effects Loop] Boss GE-7 > Boss CE-5 > TC Electronic Flashback
Any thing from Penn-Elcom is pretty diecent. Actually most of the branded casters are Penn-Elcom. Fender, Ernie-Ball, Marshall are all made by the same company, so get the cheapest ones you can.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Mesa sells caster that can be removed. They are $80 though...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by R45VT
Mesa sells caster that can be removed. They are $80 though...

Yeah they are really nice, but way too expensive IMO
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate