Page 1 of 11
What is the worst - and I mean THE WORST - game you've ever played? What's the one game that was so broken and shitty and unenjoyable that you wanted to throw it and its developers in front of a jet on the off-chance that the jet would crash on top of it and blow the shitty game up in a blazing hellfire?

To make this a little more interesting, it can't be a game from the NES or a failed system like Virtua Boy or Sega CD/Saturn or whatever.

I've played a lot of crappy games, but the one game that pissed me off the absolute most in its shittiness was Castlevania 64.

Two words: Nitro and Mandragora.

Go! Channel your inner AVGN!

Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 10, 2013,
Crazy Bus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hss2QwtT6xY

Whilst the core concept of moving from the left of the screen to the right is solid, the gameplay leaves much to be desired.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Ocarina of Time

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Just any Wii game in general really.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by chookiecookie
Halo.

Anything Halo..

Yup.

Although there was this one thing in Halo I enjoyed with friends, it was this mode where you build a world and race cars and shit. That was great.
Quote by ProphetToJables
Just any Wii game in general really.

**** your ****ing shit.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Yup.

Although there was this one thing in Halo I enjoyed with friends, it was this mode where you build a world and race cars and shit. That was great.

I hated that as well. I just couldn't understand the love for those horrid games. It's the same thing over and over, No challenge, The environments are terrible, The enemies couldn't be stupider and the games are JUST SHIT! I could go on...
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Apr 10, 2013,

Resident Evil: Survivor was a first person light gun game. I was so excited for it to come out and bought a top notch light gun especially just to play it. It was SO bad it nearly put me off Res Ev for life.
mass effect! seriously, how can you have fun driving that shitty vehicles around planets, whatever option you picked in conversation sounded nothing like you thought it was, your team is full of dicks. was not fun at all!

honourable mentions:

chakan - still dont understand what that game was about
sega soccer - you couldnt turn with the ball, you had to run around it
earthworm jim
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Mass Effect and Gears of War.

Two bland, boring cover shooters.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Pretty much any console game to come out in the last 6 years. Copy paste, copy paste, copy paste. 3 new maps and 2 new guns deserves a new $70 title. Or maybe you like God of War or any recent adventure? Run 30 metres, cutscene, run 40 metres, cutscene. Hand holding, aim assist, etc etc.

Long live PC. Fark the gaming industry is stagnant atm.
Dragonball Ultimate Tenkaichi

so god damn terribad
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Pretty much anything post N64 Nintendo

A few months ago someone gave me CoD Black Ops 2 or something. That was so uninspired.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by chookiecookie
**** your ****ing shit.

The Wii as a whole is gimmicky and awful.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Cantr.

Moreso the arsehole behind the players section

"Hey so it turns out you did something violent"
Yeah, so?
"Well it was clearly you and your friend doing it, which is against the rules"
Please, provide evidence, thanks
"Yeah so you aren't telling the truth, we're just going to ban you both and prevent you from removing personal information"

And later

"Oh you wanna talk about it openly in the forums? Yeah here's a permaban".

Seriously **** those guys.
Quote by ProphetToJables
The Wii as a whole is gimmicky and awful.

And the Wii U is excellently on course to be even worse.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I've played some right tripe over the years, I can't think of anything specific though.
Quote by JackalUK
I've played some right tripe over the years, I can't think of anything specific though.

Same. I've played so much shit but I can't think of any of that shit that's shit enough to be the shittiest. They were just meh. Nothing's been so bad, broken or designed poorly enough that it's just stuck in my head.

I'm conviced I have some kinda gaming stockholm syndrome though. I've played through the likes of the Saw game and Damnation and kinda enjoyed them.

Lair maybe? It could've been good if it didn't force the sixaxis controls but they were pretty garbage.
League of Legends.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
In Pac-Man 2, the player plays the role of an observer and assistant that follows Pac-Man as he sets out to accomplish various tasks. Pac-Man himself walks around in a cartoon world and interacts directly with the player, as well as with objects and other characters. The player cannot control Pac-Man directly, but instead can direct his attention in various directions, and is armed with a slingshot that can be used to strike certain objects, including Pac-Man himself.

Pac-Man's mood varies throughout the game, usually in response to his environment or the player's actions, and generally his mood affects his actions and his willingness to cooperate with the player; the varieties of "bad" moods can at time compromise the player's ability to progress. There are a few instances, however, where Pac Man is required to be angry. Hitting objects with the slingshot can often get Pac-Man to look at that object and piece together parts of the puzzle he is currently trying to solve.

All the hipsters saying how they hate anything on consoles in recent years are getting really annoying in this thread so i'll put down an actual suggestion. For sheer disappointment compared to the original i have to go with Final Fantasy XX-2, the first one was one of my favourite games of all time the second one sucked big time.
You know that old thing, live fast, die young? Not my way. Live fast, sure, live too bloody fast sometimes, but die young? Die old.
Beyond Good and Evil had a lot of trouble working properly, but admittedly once it did it weas quite good...

Similarly I got X-COM Enemy Unknown for free with another game and it was really disappointingly buggy. It was really quite addictive and pretty fun overall, but horribly buggy.

I've played a good few underwhelming games and disappointing sequels, but not that many all out terrible games.
Few things are more disappointing than getting a third party game based off of a movie as a gift from a relative with no receipt. I have played a few of those (and my sister's have gotten some that I won't even try playing). There are extremely limited options for game modes, the difficulty curves are impossible, the control scheme and physics engine are terrible, and there is really no replay value.

I'm sure that some of them are decent, but none of the ones that I've played.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
There's only one game I always remember absolutely hating - Assassins Creed. Was so excited to get it with my PS3, I played it for 30 minutes, turned my PS3 off, and never played it again. So. Bad.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Superman 64
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by PrimitiveGuitar
Number wang

gtfo you filthy casual
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.

Okay fine I'm not a gamer
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Rage.

The graphics were good but the story was piss-poor.

The game also had a shitty ending like Mass Effect 3.
Quote by Kopp2
Just be like me. You will get cool by instant

Dayman

Master of karate and friendship for everyone