I need a drummer to record (semi-pro/professional audio) a drum track for my song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F9FU6YZTnk

If you're feeling up to it, or know anyone who is, let me know!
I might even pay a bit through PayPal if the quality is good!

I have drum tabs and tracks if required. I am open to improvisation, it doesn't need to be the same as my current drum track.

Thanks a lot,
Josh
I'm not sure if this will help.
But many famous musicians use superior drummer or ez drummer software in order to have drum tracks for demos and such.
You can import your drum midi's into it as well.
If your willing to spend money on something, maybe a drum software might be worth it
Or you can let me do it. Only had happy customers so far, and have done a few albums for clients in the States, both within prog-metal and country. Examples on the site are merely a tiny bit and really needs to be changed soon...

www.drumscometrue.com
Drums Come True - Online Drum tracking Service
I'm going to look into EZDrummer, thanks takachan!

John, what sort of price would I be looking at though?
The problem is, I want to release an EP over the next few months as well, which will be available for free, so I don't want to be spending much at all. Plus, getting others to do all my drum work would sort of be bad practice for me, as I am sort of an aspiring home-studio producer.
Quote by Joshe_009
I'm going to look into EZDrummer, thanks takachan!

John, what sort of price would I be looking at though?
The problem is, I want to release an EP over the next few months as well, which will be available for free, so I don't want to be spending much at all. Plus, getting others to do all my drum work would sort of be bad practice for me, as I am sort of an aspiring home-studio producer.

I know how that feels. A friend of mine just released an album (EP) where he played everything by himself, and also did all the mixing and mastering just to be the only name on the album. Indiepop for him though. So, perhaps your best bet would be EZ-drummer then, if cost is an issue. Sounds are good, although it will probably come through once in a while that you're using a plug-in, if you're using the loops, or program everything (ergo - not playing). But that might fit the bill also. My average btw is 30-50 USD/song depending on length, style, complexity etc.
Drums Come True - Online Drum tracking Service