Does anyone here enjoy dancing?

I'm no Michael Jackson, but I do enjoy enjoying myself privately. My moves aren't anything to write home about, but I like pelvic thrusts and stuff. Given my body structure, it just looks ridiculous and, perhaps, endearing.

I'd like to be able to b-boy, but I don't really have good balance, so I prefer to perform a sort of a slow and seductive dance style. However, it takes time for me to build up to that. When I start dancing, I'm quite nervous for the first few minutes, so I just do a bit of good-natured headbopping with my arms lifted to waist level. Just minimal movement to feel like I'm moving my body, but not really dancing. Depending on whether I'm enjoying the music or not, I slowly get more into it, and become progressively bolder.

My goal is to be able to do the moonwalk someday. I'll have to invest in a pair of good shoes, though.

Do you perform at a non-amateur level? Anything from b-boying to ballet is cool.

Here's a good tune to move to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEZIjpMRDoA
Dancing is something that happens to me when I've been dragged along to a club and I've had too much to drink

Furthermore, I've never seen anyone in a club who actually dances
I like alternating dancing and singing and somtimes both in the rain in empty skateparks during school days.

Probably the most fun I have these days.
Dancing's cool I guess.

I'm not terrible at it. I just don't dance unless I'm severely under the influence of either alcohol or something else.

I used to hardcore dance back in my "I'm in a deathcore band" stage. It was super fun. It made shitty bands I had to see bearable. I don't care if everybody hated me for doing it.
Quote by captainsnazz
P.S. your text is really hard to read, you should consider making it a bit darker

People complained that it was too dark when it was purple.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
People complained that it was too dark when it was purple.

I can't even see it. The only way I know you posted text is because of the Tongue-Out smiley.
I use the Dark skin and the lighter shade is much better, I guess the darker is better for the default skin (so glad thats not the only one)
I love a good dance when Im drunk. My favourites are doing the dance the dancing priest in father ted does, to Walk Of Life by Dire Straits, or doing a very slow gangnam style to coldplay songs
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I never dance except for when nobody is around. The only dance I ever do is a Finn/Spongebob style "flail your arms and legs" type of dance.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I've been doing classical dancing for two years now, it's fun. Only thing that's terrible is the teachers music taste
You had me at:
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I do enjoy enjoying myself privately.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
One of the most annoying things in the world:

"Hey Man, come and dance" *Dances like a ****ing beast*
"Eh naw I canny dance"
"Neither can I, cmon!"

Erm no mate. You clearly can. So **** off I can't dance worth a ****.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by captainsnazz
That purple is way more readable. I have to highlight your pink text to be able to read it.

You need to stop being such an UG classic fagosexual
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I can Waltz and Swing dance pretty well. That's about it.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I'm white, so this is the height of my moves:

Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Nameless742
One of the most annoying things in the world:

"Hey Man, come and dance" *Dances like a ****ing beast*
"Eh naw I canny dance"
"Neither can I, cmon!"

Erm no mate. You clearly can. So **** off I can't dance worth a ****.

I can't stand this. I don't dance. Plain and simple. So I can't stand when anybody, even a chick, grabs onto my arm and drags me into a big mess of people so I can stand there and be pissed off. I'd much rather sit and the bar and throw fives at the bartender to feed me drinks.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by bifteksupernova
I can't stand this. I don't dance. Plain and simple. So I can't stand when anybody, even a chick, grabs onto my arm and drags me into a big mess of people so I can stand there and be pissed off. I'd much rather sit and the bar and throw fives at the bartender to feed me drinks.

Honestly, I don't like to dance either, but you sound like even less fun than me
Quote by whywefight
Honestly, I don't like to dance either, but you sound like even less fun than me

Fun is for children.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
I love dancing!
I still do ballet and tap classes and I like to dance around the workshop at work when I'm on my own.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Dancing makes me envy cripples.

It makes me look like a cadaver that's been strung up and zapped with a cattle prod
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Dancing is for the homos

I don't dance, period.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't think moshing is dancing. It's more of a "my feelings, let me shove them into your face" kinda thing.

I do some of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syJnFDAuNrE

I really enjoy it. Getting better at it, too. I just need to find new moves.

I'd probably trip if I tried something like that.
The jumping bit doesn't seem too hard, but the moment I start doing all the criss-crossy stuff, I just know that giants will fall.

How long have you been doing it, Ali? Record a video or something!

I've been doing classical dancing for two years now, it's fun. Only thing that's terrible is the teachers music taste

What do you mean by classical dancing, exactly? I must admit, I'm not very familiar with the field's jargon. Are you talking about jazz dance?

I can Waltz and Swing dance pretty well. That's about it.

A swinger!

Swinging looks really fun. I really want to try it out someday, because everyone looks like they're having fun, and no one gives a fuck if you're feeling silly. My kinda scene.

I love dancing!
I still do ballet and tap classes and I like to dance around the workshop at work when I'm on my own.

And, how long have you been dancing? When I was more ignorant, I used to think of tap as pretty juvenile, but I see how cool it is now, lol. Seeing the tap dancers on So You Think You Can Dance has definitely awed me.

Totes wanna do a tap-off, with a nice hat to boot. >_>
Quote by hriday_hazarika

I'd probably trip if I tried something like that.
The jumping bit doesn't seem too hard, but the moment I start doing all the criss-crossy stuff, I just know that giants will fall.

How long have you been doing it, Ali? Record a video or something!

It's actually much easier and it's great for your calves (muscles, not baby cows).

Jumping bits are the hardest! The criss-crossy stuff is really easy with practice, but jumping remains really tiring for me. Especially when you have to keep your feet in a straight line to 140 or so bpm.

Around two months or so now. It's much easier to learn than you think, man And it's real fun.
I always picture TS as the dancing penguin in his avatar.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Yes. If you can't, try starting out with "milking the cow". Milk that cow! Or lassoing people, baling hay, riding a horse, driving a car emphatically, churning butter, etc. Then, you may advance to walking on hot coals with handcuffs on, tying a knot with your feet while mashing potatoes, dodging bullets while swimming, etc.
I love dancing Mindless dancing always makes me forget about why I'm feeling down, if I am. Classical dance makes me feel strong and powerful and graceful and when I have everything right I get this extra burst of energy where I can just keep dancing forever without feeling even slightly tired. Other types of dancing combine the two. I'm currently learning indian classical dance, ballet, hip hop, and am teaching myself jumpstyle

I WANT TO DANCE RIGHT NOW
cat