Page 1 of 2
Nobody actually uses the hole in their boxers/underwear, do they? Seems like more of a hassle than just jumping out of your britches for a minute. And whipping your unit out through the boxer hole and just an undone fly? Thats just ridiculous.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by beefcake122
so you just expose your naked ass to other men in the restroom?

Like I'm in second grade and don't give a ****, droors on the floor and two hands on my willy
Quote by bifteksupernova
Like I'm in second grade and don't give a ****, droors on the floor and two hands on my willy
You think that's not caring?

"Urinal" is not even in my lexicon!
You just yank up the boxer leg, well unless you're wearing tight boxers like a poofter
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I make sure all my piss ends up on my girlfriends chest/face..or someone else's girlfriends chest/face. So most of the time I'm completely naked.
Quote by homeless-john
Wait, what? Surely you just push down the waistband of your boxers a little and let her rip.

That's what I do. Pretty sure thats what everyone or at least most people do.
Quote by bifteksupernova
That's what I do. Pretty sure thats what everyone or at least most people do.

aye
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I thought I was the only one. The pit is a very enlightening place.

I'm betting I'm not the only one who hates using urinals and will go to a stall every time as well.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
I make sure all my piss ends up on my girlfriends chest/face..or someone else's girlfriends chest/face. So most of the time I'm completely naked.
And birds go 'tweet'. What else is new?
Well with the jeans that I wear the most, the zipper doesn't go down unless I unbutton them because I have a keychain loop holding the zipper up (the zipper comes down on its own if not, so I attached a keychain loop to it which I put over the button, and then button it up, holding the zipper in place). So I basically have to flop over top when I piss. I do it discretely enough so it's not too noticeable though.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
uhh, really?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
When I wear boxer, I always have my junk hanging out of the hole so all I have to do is unzip my pants and whip it out of there to pee
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Quote by Rawshik

I'm betting I'm not the only one who hates using urinals and will go to a stall every time as well.

I also do this. I've always found it weird that a bunch of guys would still stand next to each other, wangs out with little to no privacy.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
I also do this. I've always found it weird that a bunch of guys would still stand next to each other, wangs out with little to no privacy.

that's because normal people just use the hole so you don't have your entire package hanging out
sunbather is shit
Quote by beefcake122
that's because normal people just use the hole so you don't have your entire package hanging out

Still weird.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I wear a belt, so no I am too lazy to undo the belt undo the button then spend the time fishing all of my junk out so I can take a piss, I just open my fly and pull it out and let her rip, honestly didn't start doing this till a couple years ago.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
i normally unbuckle my pants and unzip the fly so i can spread it open nice and good. from there i have easy access to the main vein from the hole in my boxers.

i pee sitting down most of the time though
i don't know why i feel so dry
I thought this thread was about holes in your underwear that weren't supposed to be there.

I was going to advise you to get new underwear.
I go through the fence. Why the hell would I go over the fence if I could go through the fence?
Quote by macashmack
I go through the fence. Why the hell would I go over the fence if I could go through the fence?

Because sometimes you wander home drunk in the dark and even though you managed to unlock the gate, you can't seem to find your way through. So you just gotta jump that shit.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
Quote by Eastwinn
i normally unbuckle my pants and unzip the fly so i can spread it open nice and good. from there i have easy access to the main vein from the hole in my boxers.

i pee sitting down most of the time though

of course you do
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
My co workers think im weird for using the hole. I mean, what the ****, that's what its there for. Why the hell would expose my entire cannon when I can just use the easy access portal.

it also helped with those times in high school with my ex gf and having to put my dick back in my pants really fast cuz of her mom walking in or smth
pinga
Most of my jeans are Levi's 501s with the button fly so I have to unbuckle my belt and undo each each button and it's a bitch. Then I push the boxers down.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I don't use it to pee. I use it when my girlfriend and I are lazy and neither of us wants to take our underwear off.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Am i the only one that unzips and unbuttons the jeans then uses the hole in the boxers?
Quote by Ablast
Am i the only one that unzips and unbuttons the jeans then uses the hole in the boxers?

ditto
pinga
Very funny, this happens too ridiculous, then you bought the pants chant, such as CK, I wear does not seem to come across such a situation
Hole in the back and front, here. Makes life easy.

And no t-shirt, ftw.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

i remember i had a conversation like this with some one and i said that i don't use my fly ever or the underwear hole whenever i pee. i simply undo my belt and pull part of my boxers down so my wiener is out and do my business. they found this ridiculous and i don't know why

If I have a belt on, through the hole and through the fly.

If I have no belt on, I do it the easy way and whip it out.

And just use the urinal stop being pussies.
West Ham United
I knew the pit was immature but apparently you all are a bunch of 4-year-olds.

In other words, yes I do use the hole. And I use the urinal right next to someone else. Deal with it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Rawshik

You're totally not alone man, I hate the urinals.
Quote by WCPhils
of course you do

there was nothing about pedophilia in there
i don't know why i feel so dry
I'll use it if I'm fapping and don't feel like taking my pants off
but I rarely use it when I'm pissing
Wait your dick isn't supposed to hang through the hole at all times?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2