small town, not many roads to know
18 17%
i know the subway :cool:
4 4%
I'm 12 and what is this
3 3%
Voters: 106.
My hometown, I know them very well.

Where I live now, I know enough to take several routes to places I want to go. I'm far from being a walking (or driving) atlas, though.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Yes, I am.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I feel like a man should know the streets. He should always have a good sense of orientation.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I'd love it if I was Ryan Gosling....

I would wank off in front of a mirror and say 'I am Ryan fucking Gosling'
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I live in a small town with lots farms and shit, there are like 10 roads to know.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Back home I live in the country on a concession road, so I don't need to know streets or any of that nonsense. But in the city I live in now I know only the major streets. I have a good sense of direction but awful memory of street names. So chances are I could get you somewhere, or at least close to it, but just by saying "It's this way".
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Last edited by bifteksupernova at Apr 10, 2013,
I have a very good sense of direction and can remember where to go. Not good with street names though.

^ Yea, that
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I know the four biggest streets. If I get lost, I'll just drive east and hit one of them eventually.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
There are about four roads where I grew up, so I know that whole town pretty well. As for London, I gradually piece together different locations until I have a reasonably good command. Most of Westminster, Camden, and Islington, I'm reasonably confident I could find my way home without too much fuss, but not necessarily by the quickest route.
Just moved here about a year ago, and I haven't explored much, so I don't know them that well. I know certain areas better than others though.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I'm pretty good with my side of town. and I know how to get around all the major streets in the city. it's also easy to just 'cheat' and take the expressway(s).
#DTWD
I know my way around Paris pretty well, which is strange because I've lived here for 8 months, yet I lived in Manchester for 20 years and still have no idea where anything is.
Manchester is boring and Paris is nice though.

I don't know street names really, but they're all in French so I just don't bother.
i've lived in and worked in different areas of the city i live in so i've had to learn the different areas that way if there's problems with the roads i can get around them fairly easily
I'm exactly like him.

*wink*wink*
*nudge*nudge*
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I was about to make a joke, but then I realized you're only half Asian.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Pretty good. I have a good sense of direction too and can read maps.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I know my hometown pretty well
I know Boston, but mostly by landmarks
And the city I currently reside in sucks ass, kinda know my way round
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I know the city streets pretty well in Toronto, Vancouver & London, and not so well but basic in a lot of other cities. I was a motorbike courier in London when I first got there, pretty damn confusing, always checking the maps
Haven't seen Drive in a long time, but...in the city, I'm average to good with directions/addresses. It's simple enough but if you get off the main drag I might not know what you're talking about.

Back in my hometown, in the suburbs, I'd say I'm good. May not know all the names, but give me some directions and I'd be fine...when I'm driving I know how to get around and shortcuts, where roads lead to and where I'll pop out if I take random ass turns. All in all, I could lose someone if I was being followed.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
My hometown I know like the back of my hand. The town I go to school in is a different story. I get lost driving around here all the time.
I know central London pretty well, mostly because there are a lot of landmarks and big streets, and i have had days where i was shopping or whatever and if i wasn't in a rush, i would purposefully get myself lost, and walk until i saw something that looked familiar, and so i got to know the streets a bit better.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I moved a couple months ago but I lived in the previous area for 13 years and knew pretty much every single road in a 5 mile radius.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
I know the streets of all of Darmstadt, Berlin, Groß Zimmern and Kiel.

And that's it. That's the entire extent of my knowledge of places and directions. If you put me in a random city anywhere else, I will get lost faster than a pick on a coffee table.
I live outside the nearest town and I probably know them better than anyone who lives in the town.
I know nearly every road in my city and the quickest routes between pretty much anywhere, how to navigate most blocks of flats, and my chances of getting a tip in any location.

I am...

A pizza delivery driver!

So yeah, knowing my way round is pretty important.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
I don't know my way around the streets overly well, but I have kicked in a guy's head in an elevator, so yeah, I am like the guy from Drive.

the above may not be entirely true
I know the streets. I don't know the names of the streets.

I know how to get somewhere, I couldn't tell you how to get there.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I am a cockroach I scurry about the streets but get stepped on cuz i don't know wher I'm going
cat
I know parts of London.

Selling weed from my neighbourhood has given me some more depth of what's where and shown me even more back roads... And also, going to some other neighbourhoods in town... I get around town.
Last edited by treborillusion at Apr 10, 2013,
Yes, the way the streets are set up here makes it super easy to know where you are.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by eGraham
I feel like a man should know the streets. He should always have a good sense of orientation.

Picard has a big ass holographic map thing
this seems much more like a Ron ideal
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by slash_GNR666
I'd love it if I was Ryan Gosling....

I would wank off in front of a mirror and say 'I am Ryan fucking Gosling'

It would be funny if he did do that.

I know my streets pretty well. And I navigate by pubs if I don't know the street name.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?