dwally89
dwally89
122 IQ
Hi,

I've just uploaded a cover here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXK2zi-E5k

Comments would be appreciated (constructive please).

C4C
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce
Italia Maranello Standard
Fender American Deluxe Strat

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Behringer UD100
Boss RC-2

Roland Cube 15
Marshall DSL-401
Sound City 20 Watt Valve
RevileN
10 IQ
Awesome cover!

Dude in the yellow shirt = Ok at singing (a bit nasally no offense), GOOD at all other instruments, especially keys and bass. Good backup singer I say.

Dude in black shirt = GOOD at singing (lead especially), strong ass projection, quite a bit of range!

Whoever did the solos was good too. Btw both of you two harmonized together singing sounded ****ing amazing.
Ethalopian
10 IQ
Loved it!, the instruments were spot on! I think it'd make more sense for the two of you singing to switch up the parts based on verse/chorus only, because from what it seems in this performance you each have a tone/range that would be best suited to either of those parts (one guy does verses, one guy, or both as a harmony, does chorus). The fact that the two of you have specific strengths and weaknesses in each part of singing the song means that you guys have a lot of potential. If I were to add one more thing, it'd be to turn up the instrumentals or at least pan them, as I didn't notice any problems with them so you guys should turn it up! Be proud! Overall great performance guys

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1594700
dwally89
dwally89
122 IQ
Quote by RevileN
Awesome cover!

Dude in the yellow shirt = Ok at singing (a bit nasally no offense), GOOD at all other instruments, especially keys and bass. Good backup singer I say.

Dude in black shirt = GOOD at singing (lead especially), strong ass projection, quite a bit of range!

Whoever did the solos was good too. Btw both of you two harmonized together singing sounded ****ing amazing.

Thanks for the comments, nice to see some good constructive criticism for once :-)
The guy in the yellow shirt (me), did the solos too.
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Behringer UD100
Boss RC-2

Roland Cube 15
Marshall DSL-401
Sound City 20 Watt Valve
dwally89
dwally89
122 IQ
Quote by Ethalopian
Loved it!, the instruments were spot on! I think it'd make more sense for the two of you singing to switch up the parts based on verse/chorus only, because from what it seems in this performance you each have a tone/range that would be best suited to either of those parts (one guy does verses, one guy, or both as a harmony, does chorus). The fact that the two of you have specific strengths and weaknesses in each part of singing the song means that you guys have a lot of potential. If I were to add one more thing, it'd be to turn up the instrumentals or at least pan them, as I didn't notice any problems with them so you guys should turn it up! Be proud! Overall great performance guys

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1594700

Thanks so much for the reply, nice to see some good constructive criticism for once :-) (Instead of just general criticism or saying "that's good").

Will take a look at your link now
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Behringer UD100
Boss RC-2

Roland Cube 15
Marshall DSL-401
Sound City 20 Watt Valve
thebends26
20 IQ
This is a terrific cover! The playing was really well done, and singing was also really good! Everything I thought was pretty much summed up in Ethalopian's comment, especially the singing part of his/her comment. But keep it up, I'd love to see more! I subbed too!

C4C? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz45PdKogUw Check out my other vids to if you want!
Check my vids
My youtube page

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

Epiphone SG G-400 w/ Pearly Gates in the neck
Vox AC15
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
Line 6 GX
Line 6 PODfarm 2