Some of you may have seen a couple of threads that I've posted in the past few days looking for somthing to help me avoid my normal tap-dancing routin when playing with all of my pedals...

After a ton of research over the past few days, I think I've narrowed my choice down to 2 switchers... The Carl Martin Octa-switch MkII and the Moen GEC9.

So as far as I can tell, both have similar capabilities; they can both allow me to assign all of my effects in different combos to a single switch, and they both can allow me to also assign my amps functions like channel selection or reverb. The only real differnce that I can see is that the Carl Martin cost about $100 more.

I'm posting here in hopes that someone here has some experience with either, or both of these switchers. I'm looking for a clear reason to buy one over the other.

I haven't really heard/read anything bad about the Moen, however I have never heard of this brand until yesterday.

I have read some reviews of people praising the Octa, and others complaining about quality of parts and noisy switches.

Can anyone offer me some insight on these porducts?

Thanks!!

SP
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525