Hello, my name's Carl, I'm 17 and I'm the lead guitarist in a 5 piece metal band called Leaning On Gravity located in North Wales, UK. Now I know there's a lot of progressive metal bands everywhere for the past year or 2, but our influences are a bit wider than that. I would put us as a technical/progressive metalcore band. We write music that joins aspects of bands like Parkway Drive (metalcore + we add a bit of a deathcore feel to some songs) all the way to bands like Periphery (the more recent songs have some djent, groovier rhythms and a bit of jazz chord progressions) I am in the middle of producing our debut, half an hour long EP. It's going to feature 6 songs + our intro.

Like us please?
facebook.com/leaningongravity

Considering the EP is not finished yet, we have live videos to offer.
youtube.com/user/leaningongravity
(you can also type in "Leaning On Gravity" into youtube and more recent videos will come up)

Now the second thing I'd like to promote is my own Chillstep (mainly) productions. I'm influenced by producers such as Cross Them Out or Mt Eden. (in the chillstep case)
I produce it to a good, radio broadcast standard and I would be very thankful if you could just give a listen to it. Thanks

soundcloud.com/karkolo

youtube.com/user/cgnomusicnolife
Last edited by Carl LOG at Apr 10, 2013,
The chillstep stuff is amazing! Loved that first track. Just the right amount of atmospheric sounds and Melody
Quote by GonzoBeatz
The chillstep stuff is amazing! Loved that first track. Just the right amount of atmospheric sounds and Melody

This made my day Thanks man I try my best