Behind 9/11

As you can see from the above picture 9/11 wasn't caused by terrorists, nor was it an inside job. It was really an alien invasion of Potato Girl's led by the ghost of Hitler that was resurrected by the leader of the Illuminati: Adalia Rose. This photo was taken by an eye witness at the time and proves that the US government has been lying to everyone the entire time. Using clever image manipulation and control of the media to their advantage to keep us in the dark. But know the truth is out.

I am aware that this is in poor taste but I am bored shitless. I don't actually mean to offend anyone it's just meant as a bit of fun.
As a retarded conspiracist kike turned taliban, I feel incredibly offended. It was the taliban who did that and we want the credit.
Quote by severed-metal
As a retarded conspiracist kike turned taliban, I feel incredibly offended. It was the taliban who did that and we want the credit.

Typical attention whoring terrorist scum
Too bad the U.S will send Navy Seal Team 6 over to Australia to repeatedly kick you in the genitalia for exposing the truth.
Quote by Kopp2
Just be like me. You will get cool by instant

Dayman

Master of karate and friendship for everyone
September 11th was clearly the work of the australia government to undermine freedom. FREEDOM, YEAH!
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
No stupid threads.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown