"Anyone who goes on two hours late is f****** right in my book, man."

http://www.gigwise.com/news/80847/liam-gallagher-praises-justin-bieber-for-two-hour-late-london-gig

I knew Liam Gallagher was a dick but keeping your fans waiting for two hours because you feel like it? What kind of deluded mentality is that?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by article
Bieber caused controversy and trauma among young fans when he was late to a London gig in March 2013

lol

Kids these days are pussies.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
We still bros
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Because Liam Gallagher is the benchmark we measure good showmanship by.........
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Jacques-Henri
Reading it, it sounds like sarcasm...

It sounds like you have no idea who Liam Gallagher is.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by leony03
I knew Liam Gallagher was a dick

Should have stopped right there
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Taking anything Liam Gallagher says seriously is what's deluded.

This. I used to get annoyed at his stupid comments, but I stopped giving a shit and now find all his comments hilarious
I give a band 15 minutes. If they're gonna be later than that I let them know about my displeasure by starting a small fire. I give them 5 more minutes before I pull out the gun I always bring.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
I give a band 15 minutes. If they're gonna be later than that I let them know about my displeasure by starting a small fire. I give them 5 more minutes before I pull out the gun I always bring.

Psst I just walk in shooting B
Quote by OneHappyCamper
Guns 'n' Roses are the coolest band there ever was.

lel

How can anyone seriously not spot the sarcasm?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Actually, to be honest, if I went to see Guns N Roses and they weren't like at least an hour late, I would feel like I wasn't getting the true GnR experience. That would cause me to want to start a riot (after the show).
man I always wanted to piss all over Liam Gallagher until the fire in his heart was out
Quote by ne14t
I like a man's cream on my face every morning before my tea.

My girlfriend and her mom see each other nude daily for some weird reason
Quote by Jacques-Henri
Reading it, it sounds like sarcasm...

Yeah sounds pretty obvious
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Actually, to be honest, if I went to see Guns N Roses and they weren't like at least an hour late, I would feel like I wasn't getting the true GnR experience. That would cause me to want to start a riot (after the show).

I know, right? Nothing like paying tons of money to see a band with a shit-attitude singer who holds up the entire show for an hour or more, huh?

Also, we all know Axl never goes on unless he's "loaded like a freight train".

And speaking of Axl...
I'm more interested in the related stories at the bottom:

Because that's totally related.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Yeah, my brother can be a knob.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
That Beady Eye song sucks pretty bad. I'm assuming Noel wrote the good songs from there first few albums cause Liam seems spectacularly un-talented at anything but being a douchebag.
Quote by lucky1978
That Beady Eye song sucks pretty bad. I'm assuming Noel wrote the good songs from there first few albums cause Liam seems spectacularly un-talented at anything but being a douchebag.

Liam hardly wrote any of the songs in Oasis, but the ones he did were shit (See: Hello, Songbird)
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x