So my brother is running the London marathon next week with the money from donations going to spinal research. The goal is set at £1,800 and getting that from people we know has proved more than challenging, so I turn to the internet for help.
If you know anyone that is affected, in any way by back problems or any form of paralysis, then any money donated will be helping these people.

There are more details in this picture here.

So please, if you are feeling generous or feeling pain in your back, then head over to Eric Keeler is fundraising for Spinal Research and pledge some money. It could be your good deed for the day.
He actually said that even if you just donate a pound then he is closer to his target.

I'm sorry to spam, but if you don't donate, perhaps at least spread it around on FaceBook or something. I would love to see him hit his target.

gonna that in few times
LeakyFlask
You know what would be really sweet? Having a beautiful bird inlaid around the first fret, taking a majestic dump with airborne droppings around the 5th, 7th, 9th frets and so on, with a graceful impact around the 22nd-24th.
Last edited by jonathan.keeler at Apr 11, 2013,
I feel like you're trying to rape me

Pull my hair babe
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
The Official Rape Thread?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Insanity ninja
Guy in the picture looks shifty.

He looks like the dude from pirate bay that got locked up.
But, on a serious note TS, I have no money to offer, unfortunately. Bills are stacked up over my head.

Try that dude that created a thread that states that he has $25,000 to blow on a guitar.

Best of luck!
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Apr 11, 2013,
Quote by Dimarzio45
He looks like the dude from pirate bay that got locked up.

... HE DOES. So this is all just a ploy to get UG to pay for his bail... Well, you could've just asked.
Silverburst
Quote by Insanity ninja
... HE DOES. So this is all just a ploy to get UG to pay for his bail... Well, you could've just asked.

If I gave even a single shit about this crap I'd go to medical school. You do know most charities are for profit organizations right? And can this kind of stuff please be against the rules?
Quote by Wormholes
If I gave even a single shit about this crap I'd go to medical school. You do know most charities are for profit organizations right? And can this kind of stuff please be against the rules?

I was thinking the same thing. There has to be some sort of rules against this...

Edit: Not that it really bothers me. I guess it would if I saw it ALL THE TIME.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Apr 11, 2013,
despite kn*bheads like Wormholes trying to spoil it, if i'm still able to give at the end of the month (when i get paid) i will do.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Cheers for the guy that donated £5, means a lot that you can turn to people on the internet.
LeakyFlask
You know what would be really sweet? Having a beautiful bird inlaid around the first fret, taking a majestic dump with airborne droppings around the 5th, 7th, 9th frets and so on, with a graceful impact around the 22nd-24th.
Quote by jonathan.keeler
Cheers for the guy that donated £5, means a lot that you can turn to people on the internet.

Nice! Wish I could help out, man.