Page 1 of 2
Seriously? Is this some kind of late april fools joke? It doesn't even let you switch tabs in the browser, the countdown stops!
Do they really think people will buy tab pro if they make them stare at the ad for 15 seconds?
Has anyone actually purchased tab pro? Seems like the sales are not going so well.. Not a surprise, since the trial looks like shit. Why would anyone paid 29.95 for 12 months when you can buy GP6 for exactly the same amount of money?
I torrented GP5.

Everyone knows the Tab Pro tabs are just stolen from the Guitar Pro ones submitted by users.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by JustRooster
Yes. I use it a lot, actually. It's pretty darn cool.

Better than GP? Or at least the same quality?
I actually have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure a 15 second ad won't be their... downfall.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
i torrented tab pro

come at me bro
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I actually have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure a 15 second ad won't be their... downfall.

when you try to dl a GP tab?
Sorry that you life is so busy that you can't do something else for less than a minute. That must suck.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
Sorry that you life is so busy that you can't do something else for less than a minute. That must suck.

yea it sucks. btw the countdown stops when you switch tabs
Quote by Downfall93
when you try to dl a GP tab?

Oh.
There's your problem. I don't do that because I like text tabs more. Don't need all this unnecessary drums, bass, and sometimes vocal baloney.

My pun stays as it is, though.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Quote by Trowzaa
I torrented GP5.

Everyone knows the Tab Pro tabs are just stolen from the Guitar Pro ones submitted by users.

I'm not sure if this is true but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.
Quote by whywefight
I'm not sure if this is true but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

It's definitely true.
Quote by Downfall93
Better than GP? Or at least the same quality?

It's more fun and less cheesy.

Quote by Downfall93
It's definitely true.

But you don't have Tab Pro... how can you know?
Quote by JustRooster
It's more fun and less cheesy.

But you don't have Tab Pro... how can you know?

Because I own several tabs which are the only ones for that song, or band and I can see it in the trial.
tuxguitar is the best obviously

guitar pro is just annoying and tab pro is silly
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Get Guitar Pro you closet homosexual and quit your whining.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03

what the actual ****
why would i dl a gp tab if i don't have GP?
All you fags ITT need to learn to learn stuff by ear
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by Downfall93
what the actual ****

MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Downfall93
Because I own several tabs which are the only ones for that song, or band and I can see it in the trial.

Actually, it's kind of the same for me. I can confirm people definitely will just take the best tab around and use that instead. And it's not just with Tab Pro, they do the same thing all the time with GP. Not always, but often. I usually catch them before it gets approved though.

I don't know. Maybe they just didn't feel like making their own interpretation since I already went through the trouble.
Quote by OneHappyCamper
All you fags ITT need to learn to learn stuff by ear

In a not so rude manner, I kind of agree. You don't need GP or TP. That kind of just takes away the joy of the learning experience. And besides, I trust my own ears way more than I trust any other tabbers. Not to say I won't look up a tab when I'm feeling uncertain/lazy.
Quote by SGstriker

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 11, 2013,
Quote by Downfall93
what the actual ****

Because TuxGuitar does the exact same thing that GuitarPro does, except it's free.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
or you could just use tux guitar...which is free.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by Joshua Garcia

In a not so rude manner, I kind of agree. You don't need GP or TP. That kind of just takes away the joy of the learning experience. And besides, I trust my own ears way more than I trust any other tabbers. Not to say I won't look up a tab when I'm feeling uncertain/lazy.

I know, I make tabs.. I dl most tabs from UG to rate them.
The difference between you and me is, I'm ranked #176 so I'm a way better tabber than you.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Joshua Garcia
The difference between you and me is, I'm ranked #176 so I'm a way better tabber than you.

lol not necessarily. It primarily means you have more free time.
Quote by Downfall93
lol not necessarily. It primarily means you have more free time.

No. Technically, it means I have a higher rated tab average. So I'm still better, so
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Joshua Garcia
No. Technically, it means I have a higher rated tab average. So I'm still better, so

hahah yeah you have 103 tabs, I have 24
Tabit>
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by muffinduck01
Because TuxGuitar does the exact same thing that GuitarPro does, except it's free.

I do use TuxGuitar as well, but you have to admit the mixer is a bitch.
REGGIE
Quote by muffinduck01

Am I the only person who actually loves all the new features in GP6?

I bought it along with all the expansion packs.

I have TuxGuitar, too, but it's basically GP4. I do like the fact that you can use SoundFonts to make it sound less shitty, though, since nobody buys General MIDI modules with decent samples on them anymore.

I don't even know if anyone makes them anymore. I know a lot of MIDI fanatics insist on them, but they probably either bought them in the '90s or on eBay or Craigslist.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I prefer tabbing stuff myself as well, but this is irrelevant. Bottom line, lots of people use GP, UG made it tedious to access the files, so shenanigans should be called. If using tabs takes away the fun for you, all that says is that you probably shouldn't use them.
Quote by Downfall93
yea it sucks. btw the countdown stops when you switch tabs

Cuz of course you have to spend that 15 seconds on the internet or the day is wasted right?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Page 1 of 2