Basically, after a show on Saturday, someone accidently kicked my amp head (Peavey VK100) over.

Unfortunately, I don't have a cab at home, so I won't be able to see if it's working till the next time we play a show (which obviously isn't very convenient if it's broken.)

I was wondering if there's anything I should be looking out for to see if it's broken?

When it fell, it made a rattling noise, but nothing obvious (valves, wires, knobs) have been knocked out of place. Also, in the car ride home nothing was shaking about more than usual. I can't really give much more info than that because I know next to nothing about amps, but hopefully one of you can tell me what to look out for.

Thanks!

Quote by Gerard_xD
Basically, after a show on Saturday, someone accidently kicked my amp head (Peavey VK100) over.

Unfortunately, I don't have a cab at home, so I won't be able to see if it's working till the next time we play a show (which obviously isn't very convenient if it's broken.)

I was wondering if there's anything I should be looking out for to see if it's broken?

When it fell, it made a rattling noise, but nothing obvious (valves, wires, knobs) have been knocked out of place. Also, in the car ride home nothing was shaking about more than usual. I can't really give much more info than that because I know next to nothing about amps, but hopefully one of you can tell me what to look out for.

Thanks!

Without a cab to test the amp you're not going to get very far.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Pull out the tubes one by one and look at them for cracks (unlikely) and plug them back in. If anything did happen it's likely the tubes were just unseated. Pulling them out and putting them back in will ensure that they are seated properly - and you get a chance to inspect them while you are at it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Guitarbaddie
Without a cab to test the amp you're not going to get very far.

Thought that might be the case

Quote by Cathbard
Pull out the tubes one by one and look at them for cracks (unlikely) and plug them back in. If anything did happen it's likely the tubes were just unseated. Pulling them out and putting them back in will ensure that they are seated properly - and you get a chance to inspect them while you are at it.

Thanks, I'll check that tomorrow!