Hey, I've been having an issue recently with GP and it's speed trainer tool.

I recently reinstalled because I was getting errors, and since then, no matter what file I use, the speed trainer has inconsistent speeds during loops.

For example I'll set the speed trainer at 80% with no indicated increase or decrease. The first playback will be at 80%, but the second time will be at a substantially slower speed, as will the rest of the playbacks. No matter the values I put into the speed trainer, 0%-100% tempo with 0%-100% increase/decrease it always goes at the indicated speed the first time around then slows down after that.

But it doesn't do that if I don't select sections for loops. If I just let song play over, the speed does what I indicate.

I need to reiterate that the file doesn't matter. I used to have an issue with one particular file, where my highlight selection would play slower even without speed trainer turned on. Oddly enough a reinstall fixed that but not this.

Any ideas?
Find a new

There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Erreur de indeficaton l'attendue lelele
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4