Nice axe- tell us more!*

* no really- the mods will close a NGD thread if you don't include a review or soundclips of some kind in a reasonably timely fashion.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Well so far, I enjoy it. Granted, I've had it for only a few hours and so the infatuation shine is still pretty heavy. I ended up trading my Strat for it with some extra cash, but I believe it's worth it. The sound is wonderful clean and dirty. My Strat had a set of Lace Sensors with a Red in the bridge which could get pretty heavy for a single coil, but nothing can really compare to humbuckers when it comes to distortion.
Despite only buying it a few hours ago, I've already played it live and it held up really well, even with brand new strings on it. I may try and get a sound clip up here in the near future if I get motivated enough. Ha.
I had an NGD once. Navel Galactorrhoea Disposition, it was horrifying. Milk extruded from my belly-button. Oh, I know it sounds funny, but it was a nightmare for my sex life, and calcium levels. Ole Milk Guts, they called me. And I was their king
Quote by ne14t
I like a man's cream on my face every morning before my tea.

My girlfriend and her mom see each other nude daily for some weird reason
^ lol

Nice guitar man! I love Sheratons and 335s.

Be careful of fakes though, my jazz band at school bought one last year and we just figured out it's either fake or awful, awful QC. crooked inlays, loose pots, fake pickguard (no E), and the binding was curvy. That one seems legit though
Quote by Metalisnotmusic
I had an NGD once. Navel Galactorrhoea Disposition, it was horrifying. Milk extruded from my belly-button. Oh, I know it sounds funny, but it was a nightmare for my sex life, and calcium levels. Ole Milk Guts, they called me. And I was their king

That. Was. Beautiful.
Thats a lovely burst, really suits it, much prettier than the plain natural finish.

HNDG!

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Metalisnotmusic

Intelligent wit is difficult. It is more difficult when it involves being a bit gross/juvenile.

I give you an A+.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Win. Haha.
Also, regarding the genuineness of the Sheraton, I'd hope it's real. I bought it new from a pretty reputable shop. Ha.