hello, i am saving up for a good fender telecaster and my budget is somehwere around 400-500 pounds. i am looking at the nashville deluxe and baja because they go for around that much on ebay and i really like the look of both. i play through a vox ad120vth which i love so i dont need to change that. i play mainly classic rock and some country aswell, things like free/bad company, status quo, dwight yoakam and so on. any experience with these guitars? any good tips on better guitars for the price? any help is welcome really.

thanks for looking
Quote by JustRooster
Had a Baja, and I miss it. Great Tele.

was there any faults with it? they seem like the better choice but i quite like the idea of a strat pickup.
I have a baja. It's PERFECT. Extremely well built, great finish, custom shop pickups. Plus the special switch on it is pretty cool.
I'd get the Baja given the choices. If you're looking for another option, check out the Blackout Tele, they're great players with a lot of versatility and modding capability.
OffsetOffset
I've played one and I thought it was cool but that was ages ago. How would you guys compare the Baja to the MiM Standard?

Seeing and you have more experience of the Baja than me.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Last edited by Mephaphil at Apr 12, 2013,
The Ash seems brighter and spankier to me. I always dug that. The rolled neck was pretty comfortable, too.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER