Poll: Can women sense the Omega Man in you
Poll Options
View poll results: Can women sense the Omega Man in you
Yes, women can sense the Omega
0 0%
if you're convincing convincing & confident enough, you have have a woman believing all your BS
0 0%
how about stop pretending to be the Omega Man, and BE the Omega Man dumbass
0 0%
zombie women are dumb so no
0 0%
not all zombie women want zombie males. sometimes they want the Omega Man as he's fresher meat
0 0%
Rrraaarghaarghaghrrr
0 0%
Voters: 0.
If you're a good actor, how long can you realistically pretend to not be the last man on Earth?

My Omega Man tendencies are starting to seep through my zombie virus-infected shell, and I don't know how long I can keep up the act, bros.

If she catches me making coherent speech or acting even remotely sentient it's a wrap.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Okay, this is just ridiculous.
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Quote by blake1221
You were beaten to this one lol.

Only because I took the time to make a decent thread rather than just a picture of a dietary supplement. My perfectionism is my downfall.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.