Page 1 of 2
So in the video below, the lady doing this interview looks like she wants to rape Jason Momoa!

Look at the expression on the woman’s face!!
And it seems like she can’t even hear what Jason is saying.
I've never seen a man have an effect on a woman like that.
Also at 0:45, as the camera angle changes, you can see her fix her hair, like she wants to look good for him, LOL!

And if you look at the other interviews with Jason where the interviewer is a woman and you can see her expression, almost all the ladies look like they want to jump on him.

And if you read the comments under the Jason Momoa videos, you’ll see literally thousands of comments from women who want to have sex with him, it’s ridiculous!!
The only negative comments are by jealous men who wish women would ogle them the way they do Jason.

Jason’s role as Khal Drogo on the series Game Of Thrones is what really made him famous, and since then he’s been getting other movie roles (such as the latest Conan, and opposite Sylvester Stallone in Bullet To The Head).

I should say that because I am one quarter native Hawaiian, and Jason Momoa is also part native Hawaiian, I have followed his career since he was an actor in Baywatch Hawaii. It’s only human nature to take pride in someone with the same ethnic background as yourself.

A while back, there was an article in the Midweek (which is a free weekly publication that is sent to every household in Hawaii where I live), where the interviewer who worked for Midweek invited Jason to the office, and when Jason walked down the office aisles, every single female employee dropped what they were doing and where like “holy crap, who is that!?!”
And when they went out of the office building on the street, passing women would actually stop and turn around to see Jason. The Midweek interviewer said he had never seen anything like that before.
And remember that interview was when Jason just started on Baywatch Hawaii so it was before he really became famous--he was just irresitable to the ladies, LOL!

I’m not gay, but I gotta admit, Jason is one handsome dude.

Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbj0V5qdIxo

The dude is also 6'5" and 250 pounds and pretty ripped

He would make a decent size college TE or OLB....

LOL!
Last edited by mattmakaha at Apr 12, 2013,
Quote by zdh
Sounds like you want to bang him too.

No.

But it's hard not to stare at him though...

As I mentioned in my thread about lines to pick up girls,

I love cougars/grandmas...

(in my thread I said my favorite pick up line is "how many grandchildren do you have?" hence I like older women especially grandmas)

So no, I don't want to bang him

But he's nice to look at though...

And I don't normally say that about guys...
Quote by zdh
Sounds like you want to bang him too.

I don't think TS would be doing the banging
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Can you blame her? You obviously want the Jason D too.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
So... a woman finds an attractive man attractive and you get that OP from it? You should go into philosophy, TS
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Quote by mullet1337
So... a woman finds an attractive man attractive and you get that OP from it? You should go into philosophy, TS

He could start a Freudian renaissance.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Can you blame her? You obviously want the Jason D too.

As I mentioned in my other thread,

I like ladies

in fact...

I like cougars/grandmas....
Quote by Mark Roxx
TS definitely wants to have a bang with this guy (whoever he is)

Whoever he is?

Wow, I thought most people saw Game of Thrones....

well here is Jason Momoa in possibly the most bad ass scene in movie history:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HqdSjdtPAQ

wow Jason was made for that role

6'5" and pretty buff....he's no Arnold though, Arnold was a pro bodybuilder
Quote by mullet1337

Well, go read the comments under the video on YouTube--many people say that lady doing the interview shouldn't even put the interview on YouTube because it's too embarassing for her, and that she's raping Jason with her eyes and many people say it's even creepy how she's doing it....
Who the **** is jason momoa.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by tappooh
Is this the guy from Stargate Atlantis?

yea
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
It's a pity that Conan was wank.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by ChucklesMginty
Freud would have a field day with you.

Why?

Just because I like grandmas?
That's a pretty sexy dude, but not sexy enough for me to sit through a seven minute video.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Nathan Fillion is more handsome.

What?
No way.

Well, looks are very subjective so everyone has their own opinion, but to me, no way.

Jason looks way better without a mustache/beard. It just so happens that in the video that I have in post #1 with that obsessed lady interviewer, Jason has a beard/mustache, but he looks so much better without it. And besides, Jason has green eyes!!
For example,
here's another interview where he doesn't look like that--he's clean shaven:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-YHqq3vmhY

Again, I'm not gay,
but damn, he is a handsome dude
Last edited by mattmakaha at Apr 18, 2013,
This dude is that dude
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I once heard that Jason Momoa saved 11 kittens from a burning building and when those kittens had no mama cat to feed them Jason Momoa started sympathetically lactating and fed all the kittens himself.

Quote by mattmakaha
*subjectivity*

Again, I'm not gay,
but damn, he is a handsome dude

You don't really need to mention that. I don't care if you're gay or not.

It's completely normal for heterosexual men to find other men attractive. There are many men I find attractive.

Like Nathan Fillion.
Last edited by hriday_hazarika at Apr 18, 2013,
Quote by mattmakaha
No.

But it's hard not to stare at him though...

I feel like although you outwardly deny being gay, there's a voice inside your head that's saying "comon, look at the beefy hunk. Boy, I'd sure be happy if we got it on."
The training jason went through to get the physique in conan was pretty brutal. The movie sucked but man that dude is an inspiration for myself personally when it comes to body building.
Sail upon the open skies
I enjoy this video.
Playing guitar since 2010

Quote by theogonia777
well said

that galalayo nigga would have been all like

bitch ain't no way they'll ever have telescopes that can see pluto

but we have telescopes that can see pluto so fuck that guy
He banged Emilia Clarke of course I want him to bang me too.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Puts up Jason Momoa-voice:

Hey TS, bend over already.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by fail
That's a pretty sexy dude, but not sexy enough for me to sit through a seven minute video.

I agree with TS in that I'd bang him too.
Page 1 of 2