Hi!

I just got a TC Electronic Flashback delay and looper a few days ago. But now, for some reason it has stopped working. It still works to plug my guitar into it, but nothing happens when i hit the button. I'm kinda new to pedals, so any help and tips is welcome. If I was unclear about anything, please tell me and I'll try to explain it better!

thanks
Sounds faulty, take the back off and see if there's any obvious internal damage to the PCB or loose connections. If there's nothing completely obvious take it back to where you bought to exchange it. TC Electronics gear is usually reliable so if the latter is the case I wold have thought that you got a rare case of a dodgy one. Pretty much happens with all manufacturers at some time or another.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Are you plugging it in or using a battery? Seems obvious but the batt could be dead.

Jackson RR3 Rhoads and DK2M Dinky
Peavey 6505+ w/ Avatar 212 cab
Ibanez TS9, ISP Decimator, MXR 10 Band EQ
-Digitech RP1000
Quote by Tremolo Bum
Are you plugging it in or using a battery? Seems obvious but the batt could be dead.

I'm using a battery, but I'm pretty sure it's not that, partly because the amp sounds when my guitar is connected through the pedal, and also because I changed it just a few days ago, right after I bought it.
Try a different battery anyway or power supply. If no luck with that, do as what Slap-happy said.
That pedal has true bypass so even if the battery is dead the signal will still pass through. I suggest checking the battery just to make sure.

Jackson RR3 Rhoads and DK2M Dinky
Peavey 6505+ w/ Avatar 212 cab
Ibanez TS9, ISP Decimator, MXR 10 Band EQ
-Digitech RP1000