Mall Shooting in VA in New River: Suspected Shooter posted before hand on 4chan.

http://www.wsls.com/story/21958528/shots-fired-at-nrv-community-college

and

http://www.wsls.com/story/21967199/police-investigating-website-posting-in-connection-to-shooting

The Second link is the post.

The only reason I even posting this is that my local news channels are actually trying get a serious statement from 4chan about what happen which I don't believe there are going to get. But my two questions are?

1. Does a social forum, social network, or social chat site even have to respond to a situation like this in your opinion?

2. Do you think they will actually get statement from 4chan?
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by chookiecookie

This was my first responds to them trying get serious responds from 4chan when I saw it.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
#Murica
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I predict we're going to get a lot of 'look how immoral the internet makes people' shit in the near future, and a few congressmen demanding internet policing, and trying to use this to further justify SOPA-esque acts.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
What does 4chan have to do with him shooting those two women? Even the ******s in /b/ discourage shootings.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Trowzaa
#Murica

Four posts in. Congratulations.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
The hell? Why didn't I hear about this? I was literally 5 minutes away from this as it happened today.

I guess that explains the series of ambulances I encountered.
I read about this on some gun forums.

This is the first I read about the 4chan bit.

I cannot contain my laughter right now. I truly hope they publish 4chan's response.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Wow, an OP actually delivered.

/thread
RevaM1ssP1ss
UG E-Vicar
RIP The Rev
One day Yugi will be mine

Schecter Synyster Custom
B.C. Rich KKV Signed By Kerry King
Schecter Gryphon
Ibanez RG240
POD X3 Live
Guitar Research T60R Tube
Line 6 Spider 3 150 Watt
Quote by Todd Hart
I predict we're going to get a lot of 'look how immoral the internet makes people' shit in the near future, and a few congressmen demanding internet policing, and trying to use this to further justify SOPA-esque acts.

Aren't they already trying to do that now?
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by JustRooster
What does 4chan have to do with him shooting those two women? Even the ******s in /b/ discourage shootings.

The shooter posted on 4chan about it a few minutes before he did it.
Quote by jaybsp
The shooter posted on 4chan about it a few minutes before he did it.

Yup.

Sounds like it was some type of domestic violence dispute, not a spree killing. Kind of like the one in that mall in Oregon last year.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by stonyman65
Yup.

Sounds like it was some type of domestic violence dispute, not a spree killing. Kind of like the one in that mall in Oregon last year.

The Clackamacamacus thing? I thought that was a spree killing?
Quote by Skynyrd890
The Clackamacamacus thing? I thought that was a spree killing?

Nope. I know someone who is family friends with one of the girls that was killed. They said it was definitely a targeted shooting.
Quote by strat0blaster

Quote by Cathbard
Quote by stonyman65
Nope. I know someone who is family friends with one of the girls that was killed. They said it was definitely a targeted shooting.

Ahh. Did not know that. That one got like 5 minutes of coverage, then it was done.
Quote by Burgery

I must find this video if this is not photoshopped.
Quote by Blackwaterson89
This was my first responds to them trying get serious responds from 4chan when I saw it.
They obviously meant the owner of 4chan, not the users.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
They obviously meant the owner of 4chan, not the users.

I know Element, but still I dont think they are going serious response or a response out of them at all.
Quote by captainsnazz
Damn.

Better luck next time, right?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I saw the thread and 4chan were a lot more immature about it than I thought. I thought this was the kind of thing Anonymous hated but they were just laughing about it on there. No serious posts whatsoever from what I saw.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil