5 28%
they can all sick my duck
10 56%
LMAO
11 61%
I just rubbed one out to that video
5 28%
Voters: 18.
I feel like I should report TS, but he's on my ignore list...
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Hey Pit, I'm a girl gamer.

No I'm not fat. No I won't make you a sandwich. No I'm not ugly. No I don't go out with guy gamers, because they're usually socially ******ed and ugly. Yes my boyfriend is a bit of a jock, so what? No I won't show you my tits, so don't ****ing ask.

And finally.

Yes, we do ****ing exist, so stop saying otherwise. And we enjoy games (SHOCK HORROR) just as much as men.
sunbather is shit
i'm such a nerd for playing video games llama lol random xD
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i stopped listening at iphone
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Hey Look At Me I Play Call Of Duty And Zelda. I"m Such A Hardcore Gamer! I Want You To Stare At My Tits Even Though I Claim I Don't Want You Too Huehuehuhue Hnnnnngggggg ADD ME ON TUMBLR?!!!?!?!!!!!

wat no caps lock. lame
Last edited by Wormholes at Apr 12, 2013,
cringe
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
what the actual ****?

the video was brutal but they do have a point

Quick! Somebody call the FragDolls!
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Of course women play games. They have loooong before video games came along.

I didn't watch the entire video because it nearly put me to sleep at the 45 sec mark.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Apr 12, 2013,
Quote by Dimarzio45

Quote by rockingamer2
I feel like I should report TS, but he's on my ignore list...

i know those feels
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
cringe alert
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I've played against some females that could easily pwn your noob ass.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
This thread is so cringey. Can we just ban this guy now? He's started like 5 bad threads just today.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Okay, here's the thing about prejudice. Unless your rights are being put into question, the best way to make prejudice go away is to shut the **** up. You want to blend into the gaming culture (if there is such a thing, now that everybody does it), but last thing you should do is go around ranting about being a 'girl gamer.' No. You are a gamer. Now shut the **** up and play your game.
so much sexism in this thread it's making me physically sick, check your gender privilege
sunbather is shit
Quote by Dimarzio45

Holy shit that's golden
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Okay, here's the thing about prejudice. Unless your rights are being put into question, the best way to make prejudice go away is to shut the **** up. You want to blend into the gaming culture (if there is such a thing, now that everybody does it), but last thing you should do is go around ranting about being a 'girl gamer.' No. You are a gamer. Now shut the **** up and play your game.

Agreed. The final step to completing equality is shutting the **** up about previous hardships instead of using it as a bitching privilege.
Quote by beefcake122
so much sexism in this thread it's making me physically sick, check your gender privilege

Be quiet, woman!
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!