Page 1 of 3
I recently got a comment on a youtube video of mine which basically said I was really ugly, which I thought was interesting because I honestly have no idea if I'm ugly or not. Nobody ever says anything about, I just assumed I'm average, but maybe this guy is the only one who had the guts to say something.

If I am ugly I'd like to know, maybe it's something fixable like being too pale or even if it's not fixable at least I won't go walking around thinking I'm good-looking or something.

So yeah, check this video out (the video the guy commented on) and let me know if I'm ugly or not! I appreciate the honesty of the internet, so no sugar-coating please :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPXkM4eWwRw
You have a big nose. But I wouldn't call you "ugly."
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I think you should not take yt comments too seriously.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
You look about average to me. I wouldn't worry about it, guy was just being a dick.
Quote by maggot9779
Doesn't know if TS is genuine....

....or wants views....

hahaha when I was linking the video I was like "people are going to think I just want views" but that would be way too convoluted XD but since that was the video where the dude saw me as ugly that's what I wanted to show you
Quote by Nietsche
You look about average to me. I wouldn't worry about it, guy was just being a dick.

Basically This.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Ever heard the saying 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' ?

It literaly means that the perception of beauty is subjective, which is a 'true' statement. What one person finds attractive, another person can find repulsive and vise-versa. In that respect, there's no such thing as truly 'ugly' or 'handsome', just personal opinions.

In other words, don't take any notice of the opinions of others that are simply designed to hurt, because their opinions really don't matter.
Quote by Tmusician
hahaha when I was linking the video I was like "people are going to think I just want views" but that would be way too convoluted XD but since that was the video where the dude saw me as ugly that's what I wanted to show you

Ha, it's cool, I am just messing.

As far as the OP goes, you are just an average looking dude.
Nah. I thought that song was kind of annoying (I actually used to be a big TBS fan, though I don't remember thiss song... is it their new(er) stuff?), but you have not bad looks and musical ability/ confidence so don't get your jimmies rustled
Yeah youtube comments are pretty awful, don't take any notice of them. You just look like an average joe.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by piratemetalhead
Nah. I thought that song was kind of annoying (I actually used to be a big TBS fan, though I don't remember thiss song... is it their new(er) stuff?), but you have not bad looks and musical ability/ confidence so don't get your jimmies rustled

This song is like, from 10 years ago.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
YouTubers gonna YouTube. You're fine.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I understand what you're going through. One time a comment on Youtube said I was literally Hitler. I had a really hard time with it. Was I Adolf Hitler? I just didn't know anymore. I went through a lot of self-discovery to get over it but I did and I'm now a stronger person for it.
Quote by homeless-john
I understand what you're going through. One time a comment on Youtube said I was literally Hitler. I had a really hard time with it. Was I Adolf Hitler? I just didn't know anymore. I went through a lot of self-discovery to get over it but I did and I'm now a stronger person for it.

So? Are you Hitler?
You are not ugly bro, dont let some random person on youtube tell you other wise
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
I can't watch the video right now. But based on the thumbnail you aren't ugly
cat
I got the comment "you look like you might have down syndrome" on my latest one.

I think thats worse

But YouTube is full of silly people hiding behind their monitor. Kinda like most of The Pit
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
hahaha you guys are awesome, nice, and hilarious! Thanks a lot for commenting because you're right, I shouldn't let this stuff get to me. I'm perfectly happy being average

Quote by homeless-john

And I can really relate to your story, Homeless-John. hahahaha
Quote by Tmusician
hahaha you guys are awesome, nice, and hilarious! Thanks a lot for commenting because you're right, I shouldn't let this stuff get to me. I'm perfectly happy being average

why would you be that?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Apr 13, 2013,
Quote by homeless-john

It's easy to tell y'know... Hitler was a short-arsed Austrian guy with a silly little moustache, a huge ego and a fondness for camp uniforms who was also responsible for the slaughter of millions of Jews and who died in 1945, if any of that description doesn't match yourself, then you're probably not 'literally' Hitler.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Ever heard the saying 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' ?

It literaly means that the perception of beauty is subjective, which is a 'true' statement. What one person finds attractive, another person can find repulsive and vise-versa. In that respect, there's no such thing as truly 'ugly' or 'handsome', just personal opinions.

In other words, don't take any notice of the opinions of others that are simply designed to hurt, because their opinions really don't matter.

As much as I like you and your posts I have to disagree.
I'm not acttractive in the slightest and I don't think you could find anyone that would disagree. I mean I don't really have any problems with it since what can I really blame, my genes?
I can't really watch your video since I'm on my phone and I cba but if you look at the mirror and feel repulsive I trully believe there's no hope for you. That doesn't mean looks are all that matter of course.
EDIT: Nvm the spelling mistakes, I hate typing on my phone
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Last edited by Ometh at Apr 13, 2013,
2/10 would not bang.

jk I am straight and I'd probably shag you.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Nothing wrong with you, TS. You remind me of Christopher Mintz-Plasse in a way but without the weird chin.

And we have to remember that we can't all look like crazysam.
REGGIE
I think you are average looking. But who cares if you are ugly or not when you can sing and play all instruments?
Quote by Ometh
As much as I like you and your posts I have to disagree.
I'm not acttractive in the slightest and I don't think you could find anyone that would disagree. I mean I don't really have any problems with it since what can I really blame, my genes?

I'm sure your mother would disagree. Tell me something, have you ever been kissed by someone? If you have, then doesn't that signify that they found at least something about you to be 'attractive'?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I'm sure your mother would disagree. Tell me something, have you ever been kissed by someone? If you have, then doesn't that signify that they found at least something about you to be 'attractive'?

It definitely wasn't for my looks, tbh I don't see what people that like me see in me lol. And of course my mom finds me attractive, it would be.just plain mean of her to say otherwise. It was up to her to help me build confidence and teach me how to like myself, so obviously she's not gonna be "Yeah you're not good looking, sorry".
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
You look average TS. Definitely not ugly but I wouldn't say you're super attractive, and that's my super honest answer.

Sincerely,
The Straightest Bloke in Sydney
West Ham United

seriously though i would bang you so hard it would make the whole room stink
Quote by maggot9779
So? Are you Hitler?

OMG dude, you can't just like, ask someone if they're Hitler. Rude.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Hi TS,

I don't think you're conventionally handsome ie. the characteristics that society deems appealing, but you have a good charisma and aura, and I think that counts for a hell of a lot more.

Also, if you went hardcore at the gym you'd look like Evgeni Malkin. Just sayin'
OP your voice is so good!

nice sneaky youtube view scheme too
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Ometh
It definitely wasn't for my looks, tbh I don't see what people that like me see in me lol. And of course my mom finds me attractive, it would be.just plain mean of her to say otherwise. It was up to her to help me build confidence and teach me how to like myself, so obviously she's not gonna be "Yeah you're not good looking, sorry".

You should post a pic. I'm sure we'd build up your confidence as well.
Page 1 of 3