What do you do to pass the time?

I listen to music and read a book/newspaper most of the time, although if i am particularly stressed about something, i just get lost in my thoughts.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Smell really bad and rant to the people around me about the government. Then get kicked off and get back on again in ten minutes.
listen to music/read news via my iphone.
read newspaper
phone call
read a book
laugh at people who look dumb and poor.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Listen to music and stare out the window
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Well when im ridin the gandala I like to get blazed

I call it the gange-ala

#Breckenridge #rockymountainhigh

Serious response: 98% of the time I listen to music, If im with a friend I talk to them or if I am by some one interesting I will have a conversation with them
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Last edited by luvs2gro at Apr 13, 2013,
I play the good old "Staring at people and then pretend you're not when they catch you" game
I don't use public transportation because that's for inferior people.
Lolnah, I listen to music and try to take my mind of being surrounded by so many people, it gets quite unnerving For me at least.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Ometh
I don't use public transportation because that's for inferior people.
Lolnah, I listen to music and try to take my mind of being surrounded by so many people, it gets quite unnerving For me at least.

I sometimes find myself thinking how strange it is that i am surrounded by maybe 20 people with their own lives, backgrounds, destinations, relationships, quirks and qualities that i may have a lot in common with, but everyone sits in silence, and once someone gets off the train or bus, i will probably never see them again, and probably forget about them within a week at the most.

Then i carry on doing my crossword.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Look out the window, peeking at attractive women while listening to music.

Can't wait for Google Shades.
Every good silly/serious comment I can come up with has been said.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Listen to music and stare solemnly out the window.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by desperatechris
I also pretend to be in a movie.

Yes
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
I use the windows to show reflections of absurd faces I'm pulling (muppet face here). Rustles some jimmies.

Alpha as ****.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
stare at people
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
On buses, I like to sit next to anyone with an empty seat beside them and talk so loudly that other people have to join in, making the person beside me feel strange and uncomfortable until they feel they have to talk to me to quiet me down and prevent a scene.

And we are magical friends afterwards.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Listen to music, and sometimes I write it when I have my lappy. Though if I have a lot on my mind I won't pay attention to my music.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.