Hi all, I've had a bit of Trouble with my Kramer Imperial. Its low E string always buzzes, open and on all frets. It's not audible through the amp, but it is reallly beginning to annoy me. Does anyone have any suggestions to fix this?
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website
If it's not audible through the amp, then there's no problem.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
If it's not audible through the amp, then there's no problem.

You again...
Anyway, is it really not? It seems to affect its sound. I compared it to my Schecter which I had set up by a music shop and it was pretty different, and I don't like it.
Quote by treborillusion

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
My website
Quote by JustRooster
Then raise the action.

I tried that. It doesn't help. :/
Quote by treborillusion

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
My website
Is your fretboard level? Buzz that doesn't go away when you adjust the action either means your neck is out of whack or your might need a shim.
Quote by JustRooster
Is your fretboard level? Buzz that doesn't go away when you adjust the action either means your neck is out of whack or your might need a shim.

I'm not sure what that means, and my judgement on this sort of thing isn't great, so I took a picture, what do you think?
Quote by treborillusion

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
My website
Quote by Boonnoo666
You again...
Anyway, is it really not? It seems to affect its sound. I compared it to my Schecter which I had set up by a music shop and it was pretty different, and I don't like it.

Then in that case, it is audible. I'm sorry if I've pissed you off but I can only go from the information you're giving.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
One can't really tell from a picture, unfortunately.

So, can you or can you not hear it through the amp? Fretbuzz while playing the guitar unplugged is completely acceptable on an electric.
Okay. Sorry if it's a bit late, but I checked the guitar in questionnon the clean channel and I can hear it through the amp. What should I do?
Quote by treborillusion

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
My website