http://uk.gamespot.com/shows/random-encounter/

Its some japanese choice-based visual novel. Its also possibly the weirdest thing I have ever witnessed. Its got something like 25 different endings based on your choices and surprisingly decently written Its a Shakespearean tale of love and murder. Two example endings are waiting for 10 years to be with your pidgeon-love and another one is getting brutally murdered by the school Doctor.

Yeah.

It's just fucking weird.

Anyone longed for any hot bird action?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Apr 13, 2013,
Hatofu boyfriend?

Ur a bit l8 m8
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Hatofu boyfriend?

Ur a bit l8 m8

Yeah. Weirdly, I don't search for these things It was on a daily live stream I watch and it was just too god damn weird and hilarious to not share. I know The Pit is into that kinda stuff
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I watched the Yogscast play it a few months ago. Wat'd out so much.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I guess you can say you truly love someone for who they are when you can look past the fact that they're a pigeon...
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat