So I snagged this thing as a part of a trade, it's a pretty neat guitar. I suppose it's pretty rare too, not much info on them. Sounds really nice through my AC15 as well. Got a couple questions though.

Anyone know what it's worth? Also, it came with the trem bar missing. My Strat one doesn't fit it. Its a Wilkinson bridge, anyone know where I can get a bar to fit it?

Here's some pics. Sorry they are not great, I didn't feel like getting out my T3i haha.

I shouldn't think it's worth a huge amount. How much did it cost you?
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by DG_Griffin
Did you not read the first line of the post? I got it in a trade.

Ok, what did you trade it with?
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by DG_Griffin
Did you not read the first line of the post? I got it in a trade.

Take it easy dude, people make mistakes sometimes.

What did you trade for it?
Whats the serial number? That should give a better gauge of value.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
it looks like a wilkinson vs 401. I could be wrong though, the pic is kinda small. you should post a better pic of the trem so we can help you find a bar
“More metal than your gran’s left hip.” - Paul Allender on his PRS signature guitar
I apologize for being so moody the other day haha. I traded a POD HD400 and received $150 plus the guitar. I'll try and get better pics of the bridge/serial number. Still no idea on the value of these? Anyone know what they sold for originally?
did you google it?
“More metal than your gran’s left hip.” - Paul Allender on his PRS signature guitar
I've seen a really nice trans green one for sale before for $499. I'll see if I can find the link for you
Love the uncommon older LTD's. I have a M-302 that is pure awesome.
Looked it up and some of the early LTD Mirage's were MIJ. I believe 1996-1997 models were MIJ. I also read that the japan ones came with the locking tuners and the later korea ones did not have the locking tuners.
Maybe its not real...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Maybe its not real...

Maybe he just needs a new amp?