Do you have regrets in you life? Do you believe the everything happens for a reason bs?

I regret not learning piano first.
Last edited by Lucky-Luciano at Apr 13, 2013,
I regret not playing football when I was young and not taking up music earlier.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Don Luciano, I am very grateful that you have invited me into your thread on this, the day of your daughter's wedding.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Don Luciano, I am very grateful that you have invited me into your thread on this, the day of your daughter's wedding.

inb4 whywefight
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez

Thank you Luca, my most valued friend.

Fun fact.. Luca was an actual soldier for the mafia.
Fun fact: though they are birds, chickens cannot fly.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Sure I have regrets. Anyone who claims not to regret anything is a liar or a 14-year-old girl on facebook.
Check out my band Disturbed
i regret quiting violin after years of learning, and starting to play guitar, and now being unable to play violin at all.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Not learning piano. Now that the keyboard accounts for a lot of what I have to do, I'm literally losing money being a terrible player.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by theogonia777
Fun fact: though they are birds, chickens cannot fly.

Neither can penguins

I would probably say not taking the guitar up earlier.
Quote by StewieSwan
Sure I have regrets. Anyone who claims not to regret anything is a liar or a 14-year-old girl on facebook.

This.

I have a fair number unfortunately.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Xiaoxi
Not learning piano. Now that the keyboard accounts for a lot of what I have to do, I'm literally losing money being a terrible player.

I can lay down dem trax 4 u
Check out my band Disturbed
Not trying to get healthy earlier. I'm in fairly good shape now, and I'm fairly athletic, but until I was about 14 I was a fat, unathletic, slow kid with no interest in his health.

I can also probably spend at least an hour reflecting on things I've bought over the past five years that I really shouldn't have and regret doing so that I'd have a few thousand dollars if I hadn't.

Then there's not sticking with reading sheet music. I've been learning how to do it the past few years, but my guitar teacher started out trying to get me to read sheet music when I started to play. Needless to say few ten year olds are very interested in sheet music, so I don't know it as well as I should, and now that I learned it off of a piano, it's a pain in the ass to relate to guitar.

I'm fortunate though in the sense that most of my regrets are fairly minor. I've screwed up, I've made mistakes, I've done things I wish I hadn't or not done things I wish I did, but in-general I'm fairly happy with how my life has gone.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Apr 13, 2013,
Quote by StewieSwan
I can lay down dem trax 4 u

just lay down 4 me bb

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
every day
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I wish I never pursued a career in mechanical engineering. I hated it and i still do now, the only reason I took it up was because my father said I would never get a job in the arts. Greatest regret of my life.

I also wish I started playing guitar at a younger age.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
I wish I had pursued a career in mechanical engineering
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I wish I had known I wanted to do computer science when I started college. I'd be gradating like next semester.

Oh well, c'est la vie.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I wish I didn't screw up with the girl I fancied.

But who isn't on that boat, right ?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I regret entering this thread.

Are you sure you don't regret some 14 year old girl, or not playing guitar earlier?

That's way more worthy of regretting.
Quote by severed-metal
Are you sure you don't regret some 14 year old girl

Oh, I sure do. Prison is tough
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Oh, I sure do. Prison is tough

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I regret never going pro in haxball. They say I could've been a contender.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.