What is the opinion of taylor under $1000. I liked them but i dont know a lot.

Any info would be appreciated
Well. I've recently just purchased a Taylor Big Baby, and tbh, I couldn't be more happy with it!
The sound is awesome! Defiantly worth the money!
Big Baby, 214ce. not bad for the money. i think that if you can stretch for them, a great higher end starter. I'm on my 3rd(technically...yeah, yeah, cranky...12's and i dont get along) Taylor, maybe 4th...we'll see how my Taylor Guitars tour goes next month.
i like the taylor gs mini and the 114, and the big baby, also. that being said, in the lower price range taylors aren't good value for the money. if you prefer the taylor sound (bright, sparkling high end), and you are comfortable playing a 1 11/16" nut, they're definitely worth a look. otherwise i'd say seagulls and yamaha solid top guitars can be a better value for the money, and are also well built and sound good. same with recording kings and blueridge, if you like a little more bass.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by stepchildusmc
....[ ].....I'm on my 3rd(technically...yeah, yeah, cranky...12's and i dont get along) Taylor, maybe 4th...we'll see how my Taylor Guitars tour goes next month.
Hey, I wasn't going to say anything. I'm simply grateful that you, (by your own account), have beaten your swords into guitar necks. Otherwise, I expect you'd be touring the Abrams Tank Factory, and God knows, no good would come of that....
My sole experience is my present axe, a GS Mini. I have no complaints, it's a great little axe. I bought it mostly for the size...Aging and wonky shoulders. Also, I only had 500 bucks...

But I'm more than happy with the little guy.

No opinion on the others... Never even played one. They do put out a nice magazine you get for free if you buy a guitar... They do look purty....
I have a new 114 ce and the sound is phenomenal. My other is a Fender and that sound is more of a bass. The Taylor is much brighter sounding.
I have a Taylor DDX which is basically a 214ce. This is a low end Taylor but I love it. For me Taylor really do pay attention to detail when building their guitars, even the basic models. The only criticism I have is that all the ones I have seen (mine included) do come from the factory with extremely high action but this is easily sorted by filing down the saddle.