Hi all - I've been using a VHT 100/CL through a Deliverance 4x12 for over 5 years as my primary rig.

Back in October '12, my amp blew.. brought it in for service, and it still wasn't sounding right. After some time I found the culprit: two of the P50E speakers in my cab were dead. I've been waiting for replacements for almost 6 months, and I've just about run out of patience.

I'm looking for recommendations:
1 - Is there another brand/model of speaker that sounds similar to the P50E? (Nick from the Axepalace suggested Eminence Legend or G12K100)
and/or
2 - Could you please recommend a speaker that might not be similar, but would sound awesome paired with the working P50Es already in the cab? I noticed Bogner mixes speakers in their ubercabs.

Also, if anyone has leads on used P50Es out there, please let me know.

Thanks for your help!
Rich
The p50Es are made by eminence, aren't they? Would be worth emailing eminence, any time I've contacted them they've been very helpful.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have a sig:x, i really like it with k85's (or k100's with it. They are pretty much the same). The k 85's are better than any other speakers that I have tried with it, pits are different though. Good luck.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Yes, the V12 Legend is what Fryette recommends as a similar option to the P50.
I have a set but have never heard P50's in the flesh.
I now use Mesa Black Shadow MC90's with my Pittbull UL.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
I appreciate everyone's input. I found some k85s for sale locally and installed them in an X config w/ the 2 P50Es. I didn't spend too much time, but it sounds like they add just a bit more brightness and upper-mid presence/grit to the sound.. So far, so good. Thanks!
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?