so I've got this school assignment on monday, where i'm supposed to give a speech about the technology of the future. What i think is gonna happen, how it's gonna affect our everyday life etc. i've watched a few youtube-videos on the subject, but, frankly, they bore me. so i was hoping you guys could give me your thoughts about and give me some inspiration!

Go!
In the future, we will have the technology to translate farts and human communication will be based on flatulence.

In other words, do your own research, you lazy bitch.
I was watching this thing on PBS earlier about exercise, and how some people will derive huge benefits from a short amount of exercise while others will derive a moderate benefit and other derive hardly anything at all, and it's because of something in their DNA, and someday in the near future you'll be able to have an exercise regimen designed to their particular DNA to maximize efficiency and you'll be able to get ripped from just a few minutes of exercise per week. It was cool.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Talk about Moore's Law.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Wearable technology becomes the next big thing like smartphones did. Google Glass is the huge breakthrough product, and Apple hopefully makes a competing smart-monocle called the iPatch.
If you want to talk about gaming and virtual reality a bit, check out the Oculus Rift. New VR technology and imo, the first to actual look like the future of gaming and 3D immersion.

Quote by TheChaz
Wearable technology becomes the next big thing like smartphones did. Google Glass is the huge breakthrough product, and Apple hopefully makes a competing smart-monocle called the iPatch.

That is brilliant
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Apr 13, 2013,
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Talk about Moore's Law.

Then talk about how Moore's law is not so relevant anymore!
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
Quote by Andrax20
Browse through this website for a bit:

http://www.futuretimeline.net/

At the very least most of the sources it uses are credible, and could be used for further research.

I just read that whole website.

Shit got freaky. Then shit got awesome. Then shit got:

Beyond 10^100

The dark era of the universe

The last remaining black hole has evaporated.

From this point onwards the universe is composed only of photons, neutrinos, electrons and positrons - with no way of interacting with each other.

The universe continues to expand forever... but is essentially dead.

...shit, man.
Quote by Andrax20
Browse through this website for a bit:

http://www.futuretimeline.net/

At the very least most of the sources it uses are credible, and could be used for further research.

You know that's bullshit, right? Do you know why it's bullshit? It's bullshit because I read through it and I didn't see a DAMN thing about Gundams. Call it denial, but a universe without Gundams isn't a universe I accept!
Robots will do your homework for you on holographic paper-like projections in the future.

Future Timelines pretty much covers the whole thing

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana