"E" is the most common letter in the English language. So, in the style of the novel Gadsby, let's try to rewrite phrases with out that most promiscuous of letters.

"You will find several images of people with their heads in freezers."

"You will find many photos of humans with own craniums in many a cold-box."

Try to communicate with out the letter for an extra challenge.

Addendum: God dammit, said symbol is in the string name...
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Apr 13, 2013,
Good god this is stupid what kind of idiot would find it difficult to do this in any capacity?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
No, I don't think I will.

FUCK
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I don't wanna do this shit
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
"To know the truth of history is to fathom its final myth and its looming ambiguity."
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by rockingamer2
So, in the style of the novel Gadsby

What do you mean by this? Who is it by? The Great Gadsby?
Quote by Rebel Scum
What do you mean by this? Who is it by? The Great Gadsby?

I'm assuming F. Scott Fitzgerald tried writing The Great Gatsby with as little use of the letter "e" as possible.
Woah bro, I'm not yours, okay? In fact, nobody is yours. I don't know how you got this thought that you can command us around. You can't do that. You don't own us.

Shut up TS. You bossy knob, you.
TS is a bossy knob.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
This wasn't too difficult. You knob. I abhor you. Just kidding. But truly. I abhor you.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by snipelfritz
I'm assuming F. Scott Fitzgerald tried writing The Great Gatsby with as little use of the letter "e" as possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsby_(novel)

It's not a particularly good book; it did gain a particular amount of notability for its lack of that particular symbol, but that's about it.
Quote by Holy Katana
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsby_(novel)

It's not a particularly good book; it did gain a particular amount of notability for its lack of that particular symbol, but that's about it.

huh, ok

That's odd. Although, I guess its not the most absurd gimmick that I can say I am familiar with.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Woah bro, I'm not yours, okay? In fact, nobody is yours. I don't know how you got this thought that you can command us around. You can't do that. You don't own us.

Shut up TS. You bossy knob, you.
TS is a bossy knob.

milk is pouring from my nostrils!! your a master of funny!!!

but actually stop. like I'm not even kidding.
Good for you.
Ask me if I care what you, or anyone, thinks of my comment.

And you must be pretty stupid if you think that I'll stop because you don't like it. If you don't like what I say, just block me instead of being instead of being a whiny dick about it.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 14, 2013,
I can't win
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
E Z

crap
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
I'm gonna write an album using no E notes
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
no thanks
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Display my thoughts without using a particular symbol? Nobody says what I can or cannot do. In fact, blindly following your instructions without any reasoning as to why would amount to nothing but the utmost stupidity.
I don't think this will go vastly far. Most of us can't construct paragraphs without using that particular symbol. It's a symbol that is most important in our communication and many a day I would fall short of my train of thought had I not had that most wondrous symbol.

Congratulations for starting this discussion, it's highly humourous!
TS's thoughts on not using a particular symbol in writing is ridiculously stupid. I don't know how a rational human could think to limit ways of putting forth information, it is simply ludicrous. Not only could only a madman put forth such a silly brainstorm, but only a madman would follow it with any sort of conviction. Such insignificant musing is without worth and naught but conviction that such absurd communication can be thought of as "art" brings greater sorrow to my soul. It is nothing short of invidious to thought itself, willfully barring full function of mind, casting it away to a dark cranny of a mind to lurk in shadow. Shutting out full thought for stylistic pomposity is nothing short of disgusting. TS is a knob.

PS kill yoursElf
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at Apr 14, 2013,
Suck a dick, TS.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana