Just picked up a Fender MIM Strat. in Sage green. I haven't seen many in this colour. I wasn't to fussed about it when I originally saw it but I'm glad I got it now, it looks great with the maple fingerboard.
White or gold pickguard?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by jandm9002
Just picked up a Fender MIM Strat. in Sage green. I haven't seen many in this colour. I wasn't to fussed about it when I originally saw it but I'm glad I got it now, it looks great with the maple fingerboard.

Awesome. Got pictures? Got a review? Is this a NGD thread?
OffsetOffset
I'm a newbie here so bear with me please. What is an NGD thread? New Gear Discussion? I will post a pic shortly it is the white pick guard.
NGD stands for new guitar day and each ngd thread is required to have 2 of these three. Sound clips, pictures, detailed review
It's essentially a "show off your new guitar" thread where you post a shitload of pictures and talk about it for a bit.

Maple fretboards are sex anyway, it doesn't really matter what color the body is.

White - sex
sunburst - sex
black - sex
red - sex
green - sex

and so on
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Very nice!

So, with your new weapon of choice, what kinds of sonic assaults will you be launching?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by jandm9002
Thanks for the heads up Rander. Here is 1 of the requirements.

Hey no problem brother. Sweet guitar man. I love hss strats. Their different beasts from the standard sss setup but they are definitely awesome.

I have a 95 with a floyd that was my main guitar for 10 years literally until 2 weeks ago when I got my new one and retired her. Sad thing to do but she's been though hers and a few others too
I'm a basic rock guy, but I like new bands, I'm trying to learn some new Airbourne tunes. Very AC/DC ish. A great live show.
Fond memories hanging on the wall Rander. Good to look at with a good beverage in hand.
Year I don't know . I'm going to send in the serial number and see what I can learn.
What's the serial ? I can tell you? I've been playing fenders for a long time I know a pretty good bit
Last edited by rander7917 at Apr 14, 2013,
2002-2003

It's always a good idea to check the body to see if you have a 100% stock fender.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Got two of those in the store I work in. One's a tele and one's a strat. Awesome players too, congrats!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

that's actually really nice. I read the "sage green" bit and thought "Lolwut?!", but when you see a pic it seems to work well on a strat.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?