Page 1 of 2
Pretty much the exact same deal as the awesome thread that Element did a few weeks ago about movies on youtube. In fact, I copy pasted his title and replaced a few words. For some reason it's only recently come to my attention that this is a thing, but I'm probably behind the curve. And same rules apply here as Element's thread. Well the ones that could still apply here. A lot of his were about what visuals aren't allowed, which hopefully won't be a thing with music.

Anyway, music. I like music.

Really strange album, and not at all the sort of thing I typically like, but it's cool.

This one is a bit more famous I think. I'd heard about Bon Iver a long time ago, but wasn't interested. Found this vid a few weeks ago and really like this album. It's one of those sad acoustic albums that losers like me like.

I really don't know how to describe this EP. The band calls itself emo, a genre I don't know a whole hell of a lot about, but this is kinda like punk and kinda like noise. It's a really agressive 12 minutes. Some guy on UG with a Gale from Breaking Bad avatar posted this the other day.

edit: Wow I kinda ****ed that post up.
Last edited by cornmancer at Apr 14, 2013,
Spoiler fail.

Just search it on youtube you lazy sod

So is this not for illegally uploaded albums because Blizzard of Ozz is up in full HD.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Apr 14, 2013,
I think the point of Elements was to find movies that are legally available to watch for free on there.
A lot of full albums aren't going to work like that, unless they were uploaded by the artists themselves.

I don't care though, because I just found out that this whole album is on there, and while it is admittedly not the only correct answer, it is the most correct of them all.

Awesome emotional math rock. Honestly, at first it might sound like nothing but really impressive wankery, but the more I listen the more I realize how well written and beautiful it is on top of the mindblowing instrumentals.

Really ****ing beautiful and interesting album that will keep growing on you.

My personal favorite of theirs, one of my favorite albums ever actually and Chi Cheng's (rip) last work he did with them.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Spoiler fail.

So is this not for illegally uploaded albums because Blizzard of Ozz is up in full HD.

Better question for a mod. But I'd guess if it's illegal, best to avoid it. Besides, if it's illegal and gets pulled in like a week, the post will be a waste of time
Quote by institutions
I think the point of Elements was to find movies that are legally available to watch for free on there.
A lot of full albums aren't going to work like that, unless they were uploaded by the artists themselves.

I don't care though, because I just found out that this whole album is on there, and while it is admittedly not the only correct answer, it is the most correct of them all.

With Hawii Part II and **** Your Emotional Bullshit, I know it's up there to support the band. Less sure with For Emma, but it's been up for over a year, so if it's not supposed to be up there, the record company is kinda dumb.
Last edited by cornmancer at Apr 14, 2013,
Corn you need tags without spaces in there to fix it. It doesn't do it automatically in spoilers for some reason.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Apr 14, 2013,
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Focking ace m8

This one has got to be a classic by now. It's beautiful.

Really really solid debut EP from SSPU. Just listen.

The most chill album I've heard in a while.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Awesome emotional math rock. Honestly, at first it might sound like nothing but really impressive wankery, but the more I listen the more I realize how well written and beautiful it is on top of the mindblowing instrumentals.

Really ****ing beautiful and interesting album that will keep growing on you.

My personal favorite of theirs, one of my favorite albums ever actually and Chi Cheng's (rip) last work he did with them.

if adrenaline isn't your favorite deftones album then you're pure scum
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
if adrenaline isn't your favorite deftones album then you're pure scum

Even Chino pretty much said Adrenaline wasn't all that great.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Even Chino pretty much said Adrenaline wasn't all that great.

that's probably because he/they moved on

but i haven't

i don't like their new style so i go around harassing people that do
i don't know why i feel so dry
Wu-Tang Clan 36 Chambers

Wilco- Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

Vinnie Paz- God of the Serengeti

Creedence Clearwater Revival- Willy and the Poor Boys
FORZA CATANIA
Last edited by jonathan666666 at Apr 14, 2013,
Quote by LostLegion
Nearly every album is up in full on YouTube.

this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Moving Mountains is koo
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Eastwinn
if adrenaline is your favorite deftones album then you're pure scum

Fixed.

For me it's a tie between Around the Fur and White Pony.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--

It's Death Grips. Need I say more?

Besides Death Grips I was never a huge fan of hip hop/rap, but this is one huge exception
Last edited by schecter ftw at Apr 14, 2013,

Not a full album, but all the songs are in a playlist.

--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Apr 14, 2013,

Loveless by My Bloody Valentine. If you don't own this album I would highly recommend changing that.

This Is Happening - LCD Soundsystem. Second favorite dance album next to Discovery. I always get goosebumps during the bit "hit" in Dance Yourself Clean

In order, it's Math Rock, Thrash Metal, and Instrumental Prog

I'll think of more that people should check out

Ignore the Call of Duty video, it's the only one i could find. I wanted to post The Fragile as I prefer it but this is a great album too. Reptile, Eraser, The Becoming, and obviously Hurt and Closer are all amazing songs.

Based on a play about Lewis Carroll I believe. Maybe my favorite Tom Waits album. No One Puts Flowers on a Flower's Grave, Reeperbahn (the superior version), and Alice the title track are amazing. Tom Waits has a weird style of music but is an amazing songwriter and you'd be remissed if you didn't check him out at least once.

The best album from A Perfect Circle in my opinion. It's brilliant. A Stranger, Gravity, Pet, and Vanishing are all amazing. The intensity of each track is astounding and it's both heavy and beautiful at the same time.

Possibly favorite Deftones album. The songs are so spacious and gut wrenching it's hard not to like. I bought it on a whim at my local record store after hearing Minerva off their self titled album and was not disappointed. 976-Evil, Sextape, You've Seen The Butcher, Prince, all amazing songs. RIP Chi.

Oh my god this album is great. Old Soul Song (For The New World Order), Poison Oak, Landlocked Blues, and At The Bottom Of Everything are all amazing. If you're looking for something with amazing lyrics and very folky roots this is for you.
If you're traveling in the North Country Fair
Where the winds hit heavy on the borderline
Remember me to the one who lives there
For she once was a true love of mine
Page 1 of 2