Poll: Are you sexy/are you critical of others?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you sexy/are you critical of others?
y/y
40 29%
y/n
26 19%
n/y
26 19%
n/n
25 18%
idk
20 15%
Voters: 137.
Page 1 of 4
Inspired by the yt guy's thread. do you consider yourself attractive? Just wondering cuz a lot of people criticize others' appearance and I want to know if you are equally critical of yourself. Or if you find everyone to be quite pleasant in terms of looks, do you rate yourself highly as well?

also sorry for lame title but I had to make a dance to it so its stuck in my head oops
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 14, 2013,
Well, I get called sexy all the time by a few posters here, so I guess I'm sexy.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Bop bop bop bop bopbobop, bop bobop bopbop bopbobop
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by yoman297
apparently i am but i dont know it myself

some girls treat me like im the sexiest man in the world

Your mother doesn't count.
I don't think of people as "pretty" and "ugly".
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Personally, I quite like my face My best feature.

But when I put weight on, its really disproportionate My friend said (while a bit drunk) that I looked like PC Plod.

I'm trying to lose it though but its not going great at the moment. From the front, I look more-or-less normal haha.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't think of people as "pretty" and "ugly".

How do you judge physical attraction then?
cat
I've always been so damn unsure. Lately I've been thinking I'm not actually hideous but I don't know anything other than that I don't drop panties instantly. My bod's pretty good though and I have good days.

I'm not critical of other's appearances. I'd probably bang 90% of the girls at my school and I don't care if I consider someone ugly.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Todd Hart
Your mother doesn't count.

some girls treat me like im the sexiest man in the world (but not constantly)

i don't know what it is about me i think im quite ugly
Last edited by yoman297 at Apr 14, 2013,
I wouldn't call myself attractive, but I wouldn't call myself unattractive either. I'm probably a good 5/10 or 6/10.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I am most definitely equally critical of other people as myself. I do however have quite high self esteem.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I consider myself sexy enough to be able to pull worldies, if I actually go out. As for others, I don't judge people's exterior.
Quote by guitarxo
How do you judge physical attraction then?
It's just not something that crosses my mind. When I meet a new person, what they look like is probably the 27th thing I think about (unless they have a 1-ton stud in their lip, a peg-leg and are missing an eye).

Even when I'm with my friends and an objectively decent looking girl passes by, I don't pay attention to what she looks like (I don't even pay attention to her), but my friends always seem to bring my attention to that ("oh damn, did you see that hot chick, bro? Daaaaang").

Personally, I'm not for physical first impressions (and I don't want to sound self-righteous or offensive when I say this) and I am much more attracted to how a person is (platonically or romantically) than how they look like.

besides, I'm very white-knighty :3

On topic, however, it seems that only dudes over the internet seem to think I'm gorgeous
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
I'm sorry, Wolfy, but to me that entire outlook stems from lack of female experience coupled with desperately wanting to be the "good" guy, or as you said it "white knight." It's like you make up for your insecurities by boosting what you think your self worth is and how others should see you as this all around great guy.

Unfortunately, that's not really how things work.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
It's just not something that crosses my mind. When I meet a new person, what they look like is probably the 27th thing I think about (unless they have a 1-ton stud in their lip, a peg-leg and are missing an eye).

I'm afraid this isn't true.

edit: V ha!
Last edited by Todd Hart at Apr 14, 2013,
Quote by yoman297
some girls treat me like im the sexiest man in the world (but not constantly)

i don't know what it is about me i think im quite ugly
My mother doesn't count
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
If I was a narcissist I'd say yes.

Since I'm me though; I'll say yes.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

i did n/y but it should be n/n

poll confused me, im critical of others but not for their appearance
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Do I think I'm sexy? No no no no no, I KNOW I'm sexy.

I can be critical of others as well, but I try not to be...try being key I try and look for value in them, though.
I've also been told my voice is downright sexy.
Even been told I should be a radio host a number of times.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Go for it. You've got the face for a career in radio.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Are you sure they said host and not midnight DJ? A host is still seen by guests after all.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

i could host with you, my voice is about the only sexy thing about me other than my gorgeous face
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Oh yeah forgot to say mine. I think I'm okay with a bit of makeup (just moisturizer and tinted chapstick) but really most of it is based on whether my skin is breaking out and if my hair has decided to cooperate with me. So maybe 6/10 for face? No idea about body I don't like it lol so I'm very critical of myself and also of others.
cat
Quote by Todd Hart
Go for it. You've got the face for a career in radio.

Thanks
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Are you sure they said host and not midnight DJ? A host is still seen by guests after all.

That too. And one for journalism, and one for a sports announcer.
Quote by Burgery
i could host with you, my voice is about the only sexy thing about me other than my gorgeous face

Bby you can host with me any day.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 14, 2013,
I'm somewhat critical of myself. I don't consider myself either exceptionally ugly or attractive, and I don't much notice others for their looks unless they're pretty far on either end of the spectrum.
I would say that right out of bed I'm an 8/10, but if I groom myself properly I could be a 9/10, the only reason that Im not a 10/10 is because Im only 5'7. If I was 5'10 or taller I'd be ****ing hot as shit.
Most girls I meet make it a point to tell me that I am a very attractive man. I usually say that the compliment is more suited for my parents.
Last edited by macashmack at Apr 14, 2013,
Quote by macashmack
I would say that right out of bed I'm an 8/10, but if I groom myself properly I could be a 9/10, the only reason that Im not a 10/10 is because Im only 5'7. If I was 5'10 or taller I'd be ****ing hot as shit.
Most girls I meet make it a point to tell me that I am a very attractive man. I usually say that the compliment is more suited for my parents.

that's some huge ****ing talk.

Got any evidence to back that up?
Quote by blake1221
that's some huge ****ing talk.

Got any evidence to back that up?

Im not going to post pictures of myself up here.
Page 1 of 4