After months of getting up at 5:45 am to shovel walks before school, mowing lawns and being an awful cashier, my fender excelsior, the amp I have been lusting after for months, is finally on it's way.

Order placed last night with Toronto's Steve's music, and holy hell am I pumped.

Anyone else waiting for gear in the mail?
Sadly, no.

Contemplating what I am going to order next. Almost worse.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
I'm waiting to settle a CL deal, if that counts
But in order to do so, I need someone to take some of my gear from CL, so I understand the pain of waiting
I'm waiting for electrically conductive glue. I'm really bad at soldering...
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
I'm waiting for a Carvin DC727 ready on the 28th. I'll have the whole thing paid off by the 24th if it all goes as planned so they can send it out as soon as it's good to go. I ordered it March 8th so it was a pretty fast order, 8 weeks exact basically. Carvin isn't the end all be all in customs (not by a longshot) but they're awesome guitars IMO and decently priced. Electronics in the guitars are supposedly "meh" but I'll wait to see myself and it's not too hard to replace those type of things.
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
Last edited by LightxGrenade at Apr 14, 2013,
I'm waiting on my new camera to get here, does that count?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
EHX Worm
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by danielbang
I'm waiting to settle a CL deal, if that counts
But in order to do so, I need someone to take some of my gear from CL, so I understand the pain of waiting

First rule of CL is never to post a CL deal. If you do it won't go through.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
I'm waiting on the store to restock on the EVH 5150 iii 50 watt amps. Nowhere has any in stock, and I'm getting a great price through this store, but it's not gonna be until AT LEAST May before they're in.
Not quite so exciting but I'm waiting on a TC Electronics Polytune pedal and a volume pot for my strat.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Quote by Bigbazz
Not quite so exciting but I'm waiting on a TC Electronics Polytune pedal and a volume pot for my strat.

I love the Polytune. Great pedal.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Quote by R45VT
First rule of CL is never to post a CL deal. If you do it won't go through.

I'm not quite sure what you mean?
By CL deal I mean I am talking to the seller where/when would be a good time for me to try out his amp
Quote by danielbang
I'm not quite sure what you mean?
By CL deal I mean I am talking to the seller where/when would be a good time for me to try out his amp

You keep it up... guy will flake.

Seriously it seems like any time you post about an upcoming dealer they always back out. Keep them to yourself until it goes through.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Not right now but I cocked up my last one.

Ordered the Wednesday before Good Friday. They shipped on thursday and what is normally an overnight delivery turned into a week and a half because all the new mail came in and my order dug its way to the bottom of Happy Easter cards
I've been waiting a month for my Strymon Mobius, and the store I ordered it from still doesn't know when it'll arrive. Could be another two weeks..
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
JP6 in mystic dream w/ Piezo. OH GOD THE WAIT IS UNBEARABLE.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by MatrixClaw
I'm waiting on my new camera to get here, does that count?

Me too.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I know the feeling, when I was a kid I worked part time for a zillion months (about 6 and 9 months respectively) to get my first gear... an Ibanez SR-885 and an Ampeg SVT-4/2x15 cab. I'll never forget the look of disdain on my dad's face when I rolled that Fridge into the living room.

These days if you want a nice wait, try ordering from Emperor. Most beautiful amazing sounding cabs, but they take a minute (or two) to make!
Waiting for a Jet City 100HDM + one of the Jet City cabs.
Have to wait until the 25th for it to even be in stock, but the wait actually means I'll be able to afford it so I can't complain I suppose.
I would if only i could afford it, just about to graduate uni and haven't found a proper job yet. Oh the things i'll buy IF i can find a proper job haha.
If you asked this question last month then I'd have a lot to list
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.