**I formatted the tab as best as possible to fit the forums, but you may prefer to view the .txt file I have attached instead**

There is this piano melody that I recently tabbed out for guitar. I wanted to create a harmony for it, and I am having trouble doing that. Even though it was originally on piano, I was planning to record it on a distorted electric (think along the lines of the intro to Metallica's "Blackened"). I'll try to include the count/rhythm above so you can get the best possible feel to it (1e&e2e&e3e&e4e&e).

...1..2.3.&..4.e.&....1...2.&..3.&.4.e.&....1..2..3.4..e..&....1....2..&..3..&..4.e.&

e|--------13-----13-|------------8--------|------------------|-------------------------|
B|-------------13---|-----9-11-----9------|------------11-13-|-11---9--8--11----11-----|
G|-10--------10-----|-10-------------8-10-|---------10-------|---------------8----8-10-|
D|------------------|---------------------|------------------|-------------------------|
A|------------------|---------------------|------------------|-------------------------|
E|------------------|---------------------|------------------|-------------------------|

e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--------------------3--------5-------------------------------3----------5------------|
D|-3------------------1--------1------------3------------------1----------1------------|
A|-3------------------1-------(1)-----------3------------------1---------(1)-----------|
E|-1----------------------------------------1------------------------------------------|

That's about all the info I can provide. I really hope you take the time to harmonize a measure or two's worth. Any help would be awesome (besides "look up guides on how to harmonize it yourself"....which I've already done and had trouble with).

Thanks!
Attachments:
Rest In Peace.txt
Last edited by marcelaguiar at Apr 14, 2013,
Those rhythms are impossible to read. Please use tags whenever you post tablature on the forums.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
I'll attach a text file. I am currently fixing up all the formatting on the post though. Bare with me for a few minutes ^_^