Page 1 of 3
I can't believe i'm doing this, but yeah, xD i wanna know what do you guys think about me growing my hair. i want to grow it kinda like this
http://25.media.tumblr.com/9ba97163e88b5bc2fcfd4331a97d362e/tumblr_miqk37tPBe1qcwy1qo1_500.gif

Yeah bitch, just wanna do that shit with my hair xD, while i play on my guitar.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/314553_400253886717887_1479051104_n.jpg
Me with shorter hair

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/396650_340758866000723_327165898_n.jpg
Longer hair.

Most people say i look better with shorter hair, what do you think?..
Quote by Kaozz
Yeah bitch, just wanna do that shit with my hair xD,

XD
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Short looks better

Just as it does in 99.99% of cases
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Grow it as long as you want, you still won't be captainsnazz.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

You have nice hair, keep it short. You can get it styled so it hangs a little looser. Yours seems to be more on the feathery side.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
XD

You want somebody to shit in your hair while you play guitar? I wrote a song about that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
grow one side long and shave the other, then look t half your face in a mirror
Quote by theogonia777
You want somebody to shit in your hair while you play guitar? I wrote a song about that.

XD
XD XD
XD XD XD
Quote by SGstriker

I think your hair is too thick and fluffy for it to look good in a long hairstyle.
Quote by kaptink
grow one side long and shave the other, then look t half your face in a mirror

what. xDDD nah.
Quote by Gantz92
I think your hair is too thick and fluffy for it to look good in a long hairstyle.

Yeah, but that's cuz i didn't take the volume off and it wasn't big enough.. the obvious thing i'll do is getting it as big as i can, and if it looks bad, i'll cut it again xp, just like to get an idea of what people think.
I think out of those two pics the shorter hair looks better (both pretty good by the way).
However, if you'd be willing to invest the time, I think it could potentially look good at shoulder length.
Note: when growing your hair you also go through a horrible intermediate stage where everything you do looks terrible.
xD
xDxD
xDxDxD
xDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
>:c, i wanna do that shit with my hair too! not fair, xD not fair that i can't rock out like bernard butler, jonny greenwood, steven wilson, all those mofos. xD

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/181591_108346045908674_3181725_n.jpg

what about in this one?

and also, yeah, i want it at shoulder length! :p i'm in that awful phase right now, my hair just grows to the sides.
Last edited by Kaozz at Apr 14, 2013,
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Keep it short.
Quote by Kaozz
>:c, i wanna do that shit with my hair too! not fair, xD not fair that i can't rock out like bernard butler, jonny greenwood, steven wilson, all those mofos. xD

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/181591_108346045908674_3181725_n.jpg

what about in this one?

and also, yeah, i want it at shoulder length! :p i'm in that awful phase right now, my hair just grows to the sides.

No.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Dude. The thing is you're going to have people telling you that it looks bad, you're going to have people telling you to cut it and there are going to be times when it does look bad and yeah it might dawn on you that maybe you should cut it. Indeed, there are good times, bad times. But the thing about growing long hair is that it tests you. Having long hair is a test of character, its not easy; its messy, dirty, greesy and giant "**** you" to the conventions of society. These are the things that are also great about having long hair. I would say, grow your hair man. If you haven't, you should. However, know that you're going to have to stop talking advice from people and asking them if it looks good, because 99.99% of the time you will look like a homeless, but there are the times when you look badass as ****. After all, there is nothing like playing guitar with long ass hair. I should know, I had hair down to the middle of my back for quite some time.
Long hair doesn't look cool on anybody XD
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Definitely the shorter version.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Schmorgasblab
Dude. The thing is you're going to have people telling you that it looks bad, you're going to have people telling you to cut it and there are going to be times when it does look bad and yeah it might dawn on you that maybe you should cut it. Indeed, there are good times, bad times. But the thing about growing long hair is that it tests you. Having long hair is a test of character, its not easy; its messy, dirty, greesy and giant "**** you" to the conventions of society. These are the things that are also great about having long hair. I would say, grow your hair man. If you haven't, you should. However, know that you're going to have to stop talking advice from people and asking them if it looks good, because 99.99% of the time you will look like a homeless, but there are the times when you look badass as ****. After all, there is nothing like playing guitar with long ass hair. I should know, I had hair down to the middle of my back for quite some time.

I know right xDD, i'm a ****ing guitarist man... i have to rock out, even though i'm more of a classical guitarist aha, also to the guy who said long hair looks bad on everyone, i think the exact opposite, i seem to think everyone looks better with bigger hair, as it's obvious it's a matter of taste, i tend to think it looks more stylish.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Quote by SGstriker

Well if you want long hair go for it but at least wash it regularly so it's not smelly/greasy XD
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Kaozz
i seem to think everyone looks better with bigger hair

Quote by Kaozz
looks better with bigger hair

Quote by Kaozz
bigger hair

Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Didn't look at pictures, but I guarantee the answer's no.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Well if you want long hair go for it but at least wash it regularly so it's not smelly/greasy XD

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/199425_118167521593193_2146634_n.jpg

Does this look dirty to you? >:|

yeah that's what i'm doing, i always ask opinion to people anyway, even when i do the exact opposite until i see for myself. xD

MetallicSka, i laughed xD, it's obvious that i just wanted to hear everyone to say long hair looks better ahahaha
Dude, just do it. You want long hair? That's your choice to make. It's not like it's an irreversible choice. You can choose to get it cut at any time.

It gets a lot better once you get past the awkward stage and it's long enough to pull back.

People tell me I'm lucky that I have straight, fine hair because it's easier to maintain, but honestly I wish my hair had more volume.

Really though, playing guitar with long hair all over the place is one of the best feelings in the world. It's one of the few times I like having my hair down.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Apr 14, 2013,
Quote by food1010
People tell me I'm lucky that I have straight, fine hair because it's easier to maintain, but honestly I wish my hair had more volume.

I'll gladly swap. My hair grows upwards.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
It's important that your hair is suit for being long. It needs to have some natural volume/a little bit of curl. And you need to take good care of it, so you won't look like a dosser.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by food1010
Dude, just do it. You want long hair? That's your choice to make. It's not like it's an irreversible choice. You can choose to get it cut at any time.

It gets a lot better once you get past the awkward stage and it's long enough to pull back.

Really though, playing guitar with long hair all over the place is one of the best feelings in the world. It's one of the few times I like having my hair down.

Yeah, to be honest i just wanted approval, because my choice was done, xD, i want it at shoulder length, not like on my pics.

and Hebriqui, my hair is straight strong and with some volume, guess it's apropriate..
Quote by Todd Hart

Yep. I have feels for this, feels that only a true nigga, such as yourself, would understand.

I think you'd look better with short hair, TS.
Quote by Todd Hart
Yeah I probably shouldn't complain, but it would definitely be nice to not have totally flat hair.

That is one of the reasons I prefer to have long hair. When my hair is short it just looks matted down and thin. Having it long actually gives it a little bit of thickness.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Yep. I have feels for this, feels that only a true nigga, such as yourself, would understand.

I think you'd look better with short hair, TS.

kay, T_T i'll see how it looks when it gets at shoulder length, if it sucks i'll just cut that shit xD
Honestly, I think pretty much everyone will agree the shorter one looks good. The longer it is the less people there will be that agree with that. If you think it's worth that then go for it. Just tellin it like it is.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Kaozz
kay, T_T i'll see how it looks when it gets at shoulder length, if it sucks i'll just cut that shit xD

It depends on what look you're going for. It seems to me that, like mine, your hair grows in a way that makes you appear younger than you are. If that's the look you're going for then do that, but I'm just telling you that that's what it looks like.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Yeah pls wash it LOLL XD don't be one of those sweaty guys that gives us long haired sex machines a bad name

Oh, and you should know that having long hair will bring you lots of women (if you make it look good), but will also drive a lot of them away DX
Last edited by captainsnazz at Apr 14, 2013,
Quote by Morphogenesis26
It depends on what look you're going for. It seems to me that, like mine, your hair grows in a way that makes you appear younger than you are. If that's the look you're going for then do that, but I'm just telling you that that's what it looks like.

well, looking younger sounds great xD. btw. my first post in the pit, this shit is active. xD
470 mother****ing views? it's barely been 30 minutes, and it's about a guy asking for opinion about his hair! xD
Page 1 of 3