I'd say whoa there Hulkamania, I'm a happily married man.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
hakuna matata came down on me?

probably wouldnt worry about much
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
my uncle, the ultimate hulk fan, was blocked by the hulk himself on twitter. needless to say he was completely devastated, and i nearly died of laughter.

also, semi related, R.I.P.
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
What would you do if your son was at home, cryin' all alone on the bedroom floor cos he's hungry, and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit o' money and his daddy's gone, somewhere smokin' rock now, in and out of lockdown, I ain't got a job now, so for you this is just a good time but for me, this is what I call life. Mmm.
Givanildo Vieira de Souza

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'd probably drink a lot and then drive away from Hulk Hogan as fast as I could. Although I heard that didn't work out too well for his son.
Quote by slash_GNR666
Givanildo Vieira de Souza

He's got a weird-ass torso.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I'd laugh at his shrunken penis, because he shrunk it with all those 'roids.

Dude why would you look at his penis?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.