Page 1 of 4
Breaking Bad.

That guy should have stuck to being Hal from Malcolm in the Middle, ****ing meth head.

TV shows you hate.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
**** you
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Mad Men. But I can't stop watching after 5 seasons, I have to see what happens.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
placeholder I will be back with many shows.

I have a very love/hate relationship with television.

EDIT: Ok, let's start this shit..

Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Loiter Squad
Any sort of daytime serialized soap opera (as if they're any different from the first two)

I might have more later, I might not. Seriously, I love most Adult Swim stuff and quite a lot of things on basic cable as well as others.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Apr 15, 2013,
inb4bigbangtheory

Tosh.0. I tried watching an episode, it just felt like the guy was reading me the comments section of a youtube video.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
what the ****ing **** trebor
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Also, The Simpsons. God, the Simpsons sucks.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
TREBOR WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT IS WRONG WITH YOU

DID YOUR PARENTS THROW BASEBALLS AT YOUR HEAD AS A BABY OR SOMETHING

WHAT THE HELL
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Trebor's Life

Critics are baffled at what seems to be one of the worst shows ever created. It has no semblance of plot, nor intrigue or quirks. Instead of seeking to inspire or at least entertain, Trebor's Life languishes in a suspended state of banality and borderline pity.

0.5/10

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Trebor's Life

Critics are baffled at what seems to be one of the worst shows ever created. It has no semblance of plot, nor intrigue or quirks. Instead of seeking to inspire or at least entertain, Trebor's Life languished in a continued state of banality and borderline pity.

0.5/10

I'd watch that shit.
, sorry, the last 3 posts in this thread crack me up.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Simpsons, Jersey Shore (don't we all?), American Dad, Mad Men, Bones and many many more...
ayy lmao
I actually didn't really like Breaking Bad either. Just my opinion though I guess.

As much as I like sci-fi, I honestly hated Farscape. Couldn't freaking stand it. Loved Firefly, loved BSG (new and the original), Stargate was okay as well, but I just couldn't deal with it.
I know this got inb4'd but big bang theory. And The Jeselnik Offensive. Oh, and how could i forget glee?
Quote by treborillusion

That guy should have stuck to being Hal from Malcolm in the Middle, ****ing meth head.

No.

I don't watch Breaking Bad, but there are few ways to make me angier faster than to sit down and watch five fucking minutes of Malcolm in the Middle.

Convenient that you already brought up a show I hate in the first post.
Quote by necrosis1193
inb4bigbangtheory

does this mean you like it, or that you acknowledge that nobody likes it?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I can't get into Breaking Bad either.

How I Met Your Mother tops it for me. Dumbest ****ing show I've ever watched in my life.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Dr. Who

I agree.

I used to call the Tardis the ******is... I've been in a Dalek, they got the voice box, you say anything it sounds like a Dalek, this museum I went to.

They newer Doctor Who is the one, I guess, not the latest one but, the one before, with Billie. But that's about as much Doctor Who as I can handle.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Family Guy.

So fucking much.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
My TV doesn't show me any hate. In fact my TV fucking LOVES me. I watch it all the time and it just craves that shit.

Quote by necrosis1193
inb4bigbangtheory

Tosh.0. I tried watching an episode, it just felt like the guy was reading me the comments section of a youtube video.

+1

American Idol. What a fucking waste of airtime. All these vain assholes trying to get famous the easy way because they're too fucking untalented write a goddamn song themselves.
Last edited by FearMyLightning at Apr 15, 2013,
Besides any and every reality TV show, Doctor Who, American Horror Story, Glee, most sit-coms (especially Two Broke Bimbos, we get it, you're a big-tittied slut and you're a small-tittied ditz), The Game, Nashville, Skins, and 95% of what I haven't already mentioned. Not really a big fan of TV.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Mark Roxx
I know this got inb4'd but big bang theory. And The Jeselnik Offensive. Oh, and how could i forget glee?

This. Who thought it was a good idea to give that stupid ass hole his own tv show?
Breaking Bad is very bland

It's nothing special

Revolution is superior

So is Community

and It's Always Sunny
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Xiaoxi
Trebor's Life

Critics are baffled at what seems to be one of the worst shows ever created. It has no semblance of plot, nor intrigue or quirks. Instead of seeking to inspire or at least entertain, Trebor's Life languishes in a suspended state of banality and borderline pity.

0.5/10

It's just too conceptual and meta for you, man. You wouldn't get it. The show is the show.

OT: I wouldn't say I hate it but I've never understood the appeal of Friends. It's like a comedy.. but it isn't funny
Quote by im not mental
The Walking Dead.

That shit is so boring.

This.. can't stand that everyone acts like it's so unique, when it's the last in line behind all other zombie shit that has been done into the ground over the past 20 years.

Also, just about any reality type shows for me. Jersey whatever, the Kardashians, American idol and all of it's clones, the apprentice, Survivor, Bar rescue, anything with Gordon Ramsey.. All just makes me want to bash my head on a wall.
Last edited by noisewall11 at Apr 15, 2013,
Friends is like any sitcom - learn to like the characters and then switch your brain off.
The occasional laugh thrown in to remind you that it's a comedy.
Workaholics. I watched some hooker type episode that was really stupid. Wasn't the best first impression.

All the cop shows based on Philly are ******ed as hell. They should bring in a proper Law and Order, or CSI. There is some really neat crap you could do with Philly that never gets exploited in these shows. It's only the birthplace of the country and the 4th biggest city in America. I'm sure you could find something to do with it.

Anything MTV

Anything Katie Couric or ABC prime time news or whatever.

Pretty much all of television actually. It sucks a ton unless you watch premium channel TV. Which I don't my slight ADHD doesn't allow for that type of thing.
Quote by skylerjames13
Breaking Bad is very bland

It's nothing special

Revolution is superior

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by boreamor
Game of ****ing Thrones.

This tops it off for me. Its the one show I love and hate. I started watching it two weeks ago and went through the first two seasons in about a week. Too many characters and stories in too little time and theres always a hanger at the end that just annoys the hell out of me. The plot lines and character development is soo good, but too good for its own good. The build up just gets too intense. I got addicted and when I try quitting I have withdrawals.

Now I have to wait once a week for new episodes. It's horrible.

Also, Dexter. Character development was crap.

These are the only shows I've even bothered to watch the last few years, other than random re-runs of stuff like Friends and the A-Team. TV media just doesn't appeal to me, really.
Last edited by Picklelerner at Apr 15, 2013,
Quote by Picklelerner
This tops it off for me. Its the one show I love and hate. I started watching it two weeks ago and went through the first two seasons in about a week. Too many characters and stories in too little time and theres always a hanger at the end that just annoys the hell out of me. The plot lines and character development is soo good, but too good for its own good. The build up just gets too intense. I got addicted and when I try quitting I have withdrawals.

Now I have to wait once a week for new episodes. It's horrible.

Also, Dexter. Character development was crap.

That might be the stupidest reason I've ever heard someone hated a show for
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Mad Men. I tried to watch a the first few episodes because I knew some people who swore it was the great show ever etc. It seemed boring and formulaic to me. Like the "House M.D." of 50's advertising.
Quote by skylerjames13

Revolution is superior

****ing hate this too. Everything about it is so god damn ****ing horrible.
ayy lmao
Quote by WCPhils

It's true

(besides the stupid main character girl, she's ****ing annoying. Miles, Nora, Neville, is where it's at)
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Page 1 of 4