After playing for about an hour I'm thinking that playing guitar regularly builds your arms
Maybe.
Thoughts on this.

maybe your fingers.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
All I know is that after Petrucci started playing Music Man guitars, he got huge. Like, freakishly.
Does a guitar weigh 250 pounds?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It's weird how huge popeye's forearms are but his upper arms and shoulders are tiny.

Haven't you heard, the ladies love the forearms. They're the new biceps.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Haven't you heard, the ladies love the forearms. They're the new biceps.

Ah, muscular forearms. Nothing says basement dweller like a rippling mass of baby-smooth forearm, with mysterious substances still encrusting the pale skin.
sometimes my shoulder gets sore if i wear my heavier guitar for too long
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Well, your fingers actually extend well into your forearm, so it's not that far-fetched.
if you're using enough force to feel like your getting stronger in the arms, then you are using WAAAYYYYY too much energy. Playing is about using the LEAST possible amount required to get the sound. It isn't about pushing yourself to the max, unlike working out, which is why in my opinion playing guitar is harder then exercising.
Maybe if your guitar has some kind of steroid injection unit built into it! But my little fitness program told me two hours of playing guitar sitting in a classical style position burns over 400 calories, but I having a hard time believing that cause I play a lot and I am not skinny and ripped like I should be if I am burning that many calories.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
well obviously your building some muscles. when you first start. but like anything you ever do for the first time, your muscles will grow to a certain point, after that its not doing anything

like if you lift 50lb weights and never increase. 50lb is good feel like butter when you lift it. it will stop adding resistance.so you wont be able to lift anymore then that. same with guitar

kill 2 birds with one stone, fill your acoustic with sand
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Quote by TheChaz
No. No to everything in this thread.

Really? You don't agree that it's odd how big popeye's forearms are compared to the rest of his upper body?
I had something different in mind about this thread

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
what

what

what

what
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
As a bass player (I'm better than you guys) my right arm sometimes gets a workout from slapping and playing in certain positions. Because of this, my right arm is actually stronger than my left and I'm left-handed (but play right-handed).
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?