Page 3 of 85
BBC arent doing great
I think they like to play it safe with the speculation with shit like this, I've noticed
Quote by blake1221
My mom was close enough to see the explosion...

That's terrifying
is everyone alright though?

ed: 2 dead, 22 injured confrmed
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Jackal58
Glad she's ok Blake.

Thank you. I don't know what I'm feeling right now, but it's weird.

I can't imagine what was going through her head.

Her and my sisters are trying to meet up with my dad. Apparently everything is just chaos right now where she is.
I'm glad your family is okay, Blake.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Why does the BBC keep saying the bomb went off 3 hours after the elite runners finished? The clock was at 4:09 when it went off, nobodys running that in 1 hour 10
◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ◂◂  ►  ▐ ▌  ◼  ▸▸

Haters gonna hate
Yeah glad your family's safe blake.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by beefcake122
there's nothing suggesting it was done intentionally, could very well be a gas explosion

This right here, my FB feed is already full of idiots blaming Taliban and shit, its like no guys they would do something more devastating. People love playing the scapegoat game. Not even fully sure what occured and a majority of the people think its Taliban and we should nuke them all...
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by Hydra150
BBC arent doing great
I think they like to play it safe with the speculation with shit like this, I've noticed

They do. They also wait until it's confirmed.

Did they really close the road in front of the white house and stop the subway in NY from operating?
Quote by _me_
Why does the BBC keep saying the bomb went off 3 hours after the elite runners finished? The clock was at 4:09 when it went off, nobodys running that in 1 hour 10

It's a staggered start. All the people who actually might win start first.

EDIT - ^I doubt they stopped the subway. Anti-terrorist people are patrolling landmarks though.
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Apr 15, 2013,
Glad to hear everyone's alright, Blake, and I hope everyone else with family/friends out there is similarly fortunate.
Quote by ne14t
This right here, my FB feed is already full of idiots blaming Taliban and shit, its like no guys they would do something more devastating. People love playing the scapegoat game. Not even fully sure what occured and a majority of the people think its Taliban and we should nuke them all...

Bombs in trash cans is no accident. Who did it is another question.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Sure wasn't the Taliban though.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by ne14t

They've confirmed it was two bombs so it was somebody.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"

Edit: Oh **** blake, hope everyone is alright
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by TunerAddict
Sure wasn't the Taliban though.

Well duh
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The bombs were set off like in Middle East situations. One initial explosion to startle and injure, one to catch those running from the first.
My twitter has reports of at least 2 dead, 10 people missing limbs, 19 admitted to mass general so far with 6 in critical condition.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Smart.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Shit this sucks. Definitely need to be on watch for more attacks within the next couple of hours, multiple targets seems to be the go-to plan if this turns out to be anyone of any notoriety.
Quote by genghisgandhi
It's a staggered start. All the people who actually might win start first.

EDIT - ^I doubt they stopped the subway. Anti-terrorist people are patrolling landmarks though.

Yeah, I saw it reported somewhere. Guess i'm not trusting that source lol.

I mean, from what I know the subways there are huge. The city would even operate without them, and evacuating everyone seems like a big overreaction.
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
My twitter has reports of at least 2 dead, 10 people missing limbs, 19 admitted to mass general so far with 6 in critical condition.

so horrible
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by ne14t

Yes, there were two explosions, on Patriot's Day, during a large public event, and with other devices found but it's a gas leak.

NY Post reporting 12 dead.
Espn is doing a better job reporting this than CNN
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Espn is doing a better job reporting this than CNN

yea

I like how when something like this happens they bring out the Outside the Lines guys. They do a good job
___

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 15, 2013,
Breaking News

Citing a US intelligence official, the Associated Press reports two more explosive devices have been found at the Boston Marathon and are being dismantled.
Quote by blake1221
The bombs were set off like in Middle East situations. One initial explosion to startle and injure, one to catch those running from the first.

That's actually not the same thing at all.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
BBC is well behind the times.

CNN hasn't even reported that they were bombs yet.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by ali.guitarkid7

and what would you know about middle east warfare?
oh
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

But he saw it on twitter so it has to be true
ESPN just said up to a dozen people reported dead

Not sure if that's right
___

Quote by The_Blode
I found out about this because I was watching sports center before class. So when I turned on my TV I was like "What?!" When I turned to CNN they were like "it could be a domestic terrorist, it could be middle eastern" and I was just like give me info. Stop speculating.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano