Page 4 of 85
Quote by genghisgandhi
NY post is like the daily mail of USA. Don't listen to them

EDIT - ^Jeremy Schaap is so comforting

Ah, thats good. Not familiar with most US papers
◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ◂◂  ►  ▐ ▌  ◼  ▸▸

Haters gonna hate
Just realized this is kind of similar to the plot of Four Lions.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by WCPhils
ESPN just said up to a dozen people reported dead

Not sure if that's right

They were repeating the NY Post thing
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
They were repeating the NY Post thing

ah, ok
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by ErikLensherr
Just realized this is kind of similar to the plot of Four Lions.

holy ****

except they didn't take out a kebab shop
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Milan999
Yes, there were two explosions, on Patriot's Day, during a large public event, and with other devices found but it's a gas leak.

NY Post reporting 12 dead.

I think the other posting was alleging that it probably was more likely that some psycho from America had done it, rather than some impoverished opium farmers from Afghanistan. I don't think anyone's trying to call it a gas leak. But your sarcasm is still cool and edgy.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

I don't think this was the Taliban. Probably a political extremist party's crazier radical Machiavellian members.
"We started grabbing tourniquets and started tying legs. A lot of people amputated... At least 25-30 people have at least one leg missing, or an ankle missing, or two legs missing.''

Quote by element4433
I found out about this because I was watching sports center before class. So when I turned on my TV I was like "What?!" When I turned to CNN they were like "it could be a domestic terrorist, it could be middle eastern" and I was just like give me info. Stop speculating.

I know what you mean dude. I was hella pissed off to see my twitter feed immediately associate 'explosions' with 'Arabs'.

It's such subtle racism in other parts, too.
Quote by guitarage
What an explosive finish.

must.. not.. report...
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by VanTheKraut
I think the other posting was alleging that it probably was more likely that some psycho from America had done it, rather than some impoverished opium farmers from Afghanistan. I don't think anyone's trying to call it a gas leak. But your sarcasm is still cool and edgy.

CNN's been playing the gas leak angle for a couple of hours now.
Quote by macashmack
I don't think this was the Taliban. Probably a political extremist party's crazier radical Machiavellian members.

The Taliban was the ruling party of Afghanistan. It sure as hell want them
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by genghisgandhi
But he saw it on twitter so it has to be true

It's just what NBC said.
Boston Police reporting 2 dead, 22 injured to CNN. Whoever is responsible, they absolutely blow at bomb making. Probably not middle eastern.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by macashmack
I don't think this was the Taliban.
Who in their right mind thinks it was literally the Taliban? Do you feckers even know what the Taliban is?
Probably a political extremist party's crazier radical Machiavellian members.

More likely. I'd be surprised if this turned out to be an Islamic attack. It doesn't evoke the same symbolism of 9/11 or 7/7, unless I'm greatly underestimating the importance of the Boston Marathon.
Quote by Hydra150
must.. not.. report...

I did
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by guitarage
What an explosive finish.

Warning when I get on my computer. Or if somebody with warning power wants to Go for it
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Warning when I get on my computer. Or if somebody with warning power wants to Go for it

ele pls
Quote by willT08
Who in their right mind thinks it was literally the Taliban? Do you feckers even know what the Taliban is?
More likely. I'd be surprised if this turned out to be an Islamic attack. It doesn't evoke the same symbolism of 9/11 or 7/7, unless I'm greatly underestimating the importance of the Boston Marathon.

20,000 runners from all over the world
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by macashmack

Oh really you don't think it was the disbanded Afghani fundamentalist movement..? Keep going, man, we're making headway here.
Quote by willT08
unless I'm greatly underestimating the importance of the Boston Marathon.

It's patriots day in Boston which is like a local holiday there.
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Quote by willT08

The Boston Marathon is pretty big, and it's guaranteed to have a massive crowd in the entire city. Frankly, I don't know why you guys would write off the possibility that this is an al-qaeda related attack. I mean, they've tried to do this with Times Square.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by macashmack

Oh really tell me more speculative information please
Quote by whywefight
jesus christ

**** humanity

There was a third police controlled one. That might be it
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by LostLegion
A third explosion went off at the Boston Library apparently.

Was it the police controlled explosions?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by LostLegion
A third explosion went off at the Boston Library apparently.

WTF?!?!?!

FUCK THAT.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I think the third explosion was the police doing a controlled detonation of an IED they had found unexploded.
Reports that ball bearings were used in the bomb. This looks really bad guys
◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ◂◂  ►  ▐ ▌  ◼  ▸▸

Haters gonna hate
Quote by element4433

OHMYGAWD HE MADE A JOKE IN DUH PIT AND DUH PIT IS ALWAYS SUPER SEERYUS BIZZYNESS!

Grow up. Different people deal with shit in different ways. I thought the "explosive finish" was a good one, and it'll probably be in more than a few headlines tomorrow morning, are you gonna get the newspapers bannt too?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

I wonder if the London marathon is gonna happen on Sunday now

EDIT - Yeah I laughed at 'explosive finish'.
Quote by Xiaoxi
The Boston Marathon is pretty big, and it's guaranteed to have a massive crowd in the entire city. Frankly, I don't know why you guys would write off the possibility that this is an al-qaeda related attack. I mean, they've tried to do this with Times Square.

It's absolutely a possibility.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano