Page 5 of 85
Quote by VanTheKraut
OHMYGAWD HE MADE A JOKE IN DUH PIT AND DUH PIT IS ALWAYS SUPER SEERYUS BIZZYNESS!

Grow up. Different people deal with shit in different ways. I thought the "explosive finish" was a good one, and it'll probably be in more than a few headlines tomorrow morning, are you gonna get the newspapers bannt too?

you're not allowed to hurt people's feelings
sunbather is shit
Quote by VanTheKraut
OHMYGAWD HE MADE A JOKE IN DUH PIT AND DUH PIT IS ALWAYS SUPER SEERYUS BIZZYNESS!

Grow up. Different people deal with shit in different ways. I thought the "explosive finish" was a good one, and it'll probably be in more than a few headlines tomorrow morning, are you gonna get the newspapers bannt too?

Shut the fuck up.
I saw a RT of Fox News saying the bombs were filled with ball bearings. Not sure how much I trust FN though.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by _me_
Reports that ball bearings were used in the bomb. This looks really bad guys

Jesus christ

What the **** is wrong with some people
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by VanTheKraut

There's a time and place for everything. A thread about a likely terrorist attack is not the time or place. If you don't like that, get the **** of this site.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by VanTheKraut
and it'll probably be in more than a few headlines tomorrow morning,

don't be stupid
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by _me_
Reports that ball bearings were used in the bomb. This looks really bad guys

That's chilling.
Quote by Hydra150
don't be stupid

Tenner that The Sun run it

EDIT: So with the abundance of bombs this is now a 7/7 level, really fucking serious attack. I was hoping it'd end up being one mental guy, but this is clearly some highly co-ordinated shit carried out by some thankfully slightly incompetent bomb makers.
Last edited by willT08 at Apr 15, 2013,
Quote by VanTheKraut

No it won't
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
god dammit...........

There's always that one asshole who ruins everything...........

I'd like to see his dick chopped off and fed to him.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by willT08
Tenner that The Sun run it

I meant newspapers, not fish and chip crockery

and can we please not descend into arguments with mods and shit in here?
"Another explosion at the JFK Bibliothek
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Quote by Iced Earth9
"Another explosion at the JFK Bibliothek

I'm hearing that the fire at the library is unrelated to the explosions right now.
If you're gonna be saying stuff like that can you post a source or something?

edit: ninjad by a source, it would seem
Btw, I heard from my sister. She and my niece had left to go by groceries before the attacks, so they're safe and sound.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Are we at four additional bombs?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
I saw a RT of Fox News saying the bombs were filled with ball bearings. Not sure how much I trust FN though.

To do that much damage they must have been.
this photo really got to me

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by VanTheKraut

I'd be careful right around now, you might get warned or banned as well.

Plus let's not turn this into "can we make a joke about it" discussion because apparently there was 25,000 people just running the race, so I imagine some UGers might use the thread to check up on anyone they know on the event.

Doubleplus can I point out that you're empathizing with a guy that's getting warned for not empathizing with people who died?
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
Btw, I heard from my sister. She and my niece had left to go by groceries before the attacks, so they're safe and sound.

That's good
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by BottleOfSmoke

good to hear
Quote by iwannabesedated
I'm hearing that the fire at the library is unrelated to the explosions right now.

yes, that was confirmed a while ago
hard for everyone to be on the same page while things are still unfolding

Quote by Obsceneairwaves
god dammit...........

There's always that one asshole who ruins everything...........

I'd like to see his dick chopped off and fed to him.

if you're THAT offended by something that slight I don't know how you make it through the day
sunbather is shit
reports say that Police have a suspect who's being guarded at the hospital while he's being treated.
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Quote by element4433

I think four bombs in total.
I really want to know who did this. They'd probably get a rough CCTV image of him within the next couple of hours idk.
Quote by element4433

I've heard 2 out in the streets, at least one at the library although I've heard that there was another one that went off there which wasn't a controlled explosion
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I'd be careful right around now, you might get warned or banned as well.

Plus let's not turn this into "can we make a joke about it" discussion because apparently there was 25,000 people just running the race, so I imagine some UGers might use the thread to check up on anyone they know on the event.

Doubleplus can I point out that you're empathizing with a guy that's getting warned for not empathizing with people who died?
One of the things I'm most proud of as a mod is keeping these threads clean and respectful. I'm not about to stop that now.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433

That's what CNN is saying

They are also saying it's seems very very well planned though no one is saying "attack" yet

Just what the anchor said.

EDIT: No. Four bombs in total
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by BottleOfSmoke

Awesome. Really glad to hear that
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by blake1221
Oh really tell me more speculative information please

It's as speculative as automatically suspecting anyone else of it. Don't play the opposite side of the same coin.

Interesting tidbit I heard, the anniversaries of Oklahoma City and Waco are pretty close.
Quote by eGraham

**** me thats grim..
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by eGraham

**** that's bad
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by LostLegion
I really want to know who did this. They'd probably get a rough CCTV image of him within the next couple of hours idk.

Police say they already have a suspect
From what I can see of the footage, the first bomb near the finish line looked pretty piss-poor, but the second one 50 yards or so further away looked much bigger.