My thoughts: music is supposed to be about creativity, not about how many times you can go up and down through a scale in a 1 minuet long solo. And don't tell me trash bands don't do this, they do, at least most of them do.
I can stand it
If you're playing music to get attention then you're forgetting the purpose of music
Well, that's just your opinion maaan. A LOT of the old school n raw thrash bands are sloppy as shit, but I don't know of many that go up and down a scale a few times. Not many of these old school bands seem to understand the concept of a scale, or at least don't apply it to the music.

But I can assure you so many new thrash bands are introducing all sorts of melody and tightness. You probably heard a few bands and not the full range of what thrash has to offer.

Don't try to shove your immature opinions down everyone's throat is what I'm getting at.
I don't like it either, but I can see that most of the time there's a lot more to it than you obviously think there is.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I agree, solos should be the length of madrigals, not minuets.
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
In my opinion, i don't like the thrashier stuff like: Municipal Waste, Slayer, Cannibal Corpse. I don't know, i think they are playing like "ohhh hey, look at me. I'm playing the fastest shit you've ever heard" IMO.
I think their lyrics are weak and generic too. Although, i'm a big fan of Thrash like: Anthrax, Metallica, Megadeth, Sylosis, Gojira (IDK if they fall into thrash but... **** it),Exodus (they never got a good singer, but Holt is awesome).
But, that's just my humble opinion
"Una vez invitados a ejercer el escrutinio crítico, será demasiado tarde para volver a recurrir a la fe ciega."

Gear:
Eleven rack
Ibanez RT
Studio One 2
IK Stealth Pedal
Redwirez Impulses
Last edited by guitarwarrior96 at Apr 15, 2013,
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!