Page 1 of 2
Or do you just mound shit on there. I personally just throw random shit on my plate who cares no big deal

but I know my parents get things that make sense to get together, and their plates look like a real meal.

And my friends are split

so what about the piiiit
I don't go to buffets cos I'm not a fat cunt.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Of all the many questions that you could have asked, it was this one?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i pick out the things that i feel like eating
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
When I go to the buffet I eat right underneath the sneeze guard.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Dude, you gotta get matching things. You can't be getting like a spring roll and a chicken leg and and some curry and a piece of cake. I'm angry thinking about those thing appearing on the same plate.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Dude, you gotta get matching things. You can't be getting like a spring roll and a chicken leg and and some curry and a piece of cake. I'm angry thinking about those thing appearing on the same plate.

I do that at golden corral all the time.

A pizza slice, a brownie, a taco, some cotton candy, and ribs.

Quote by Johnny_Ibanez

you're at a buffet. you're being a fat **** (hey, not my words). you don't get up more than you have to.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Nelsean

I just wet there, you almost described my plate
Quote by Nelsean
When I go to the buffet I eat right underneath the sneeze guard.

Do you make sure to lean under it so if you do sneeze you sneeze all over the food? I mean that would be the perfect way to make sure you get everything you want before anyone else eats it!

I personally just pile stuff on my plate if I can find an AYCE it runs through you so fast you need like 4-5 plate fulls.

Also for some reason here in Vancouver there is more Asian people then white people yet it is near to impossible to find a real all you can eat. Last western style buffet I saw was probably in 1997 it was called Bonanza. There is a place called Cockney Kings that does an amazing all you can eat fish and chips though.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
i usually get a something that looks like a meal

but if im really hungry ill grab whatever catches my fancy

theres a buffet near here that has amazing mac and cheese i usually go there just for the mac and chese and stay for the desserts

mmm food
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by Weaponized
I just wet there, you almost described my plate

Goddamn animals. They should rename this forum The Sty.

I rarely go to buffets. When I do, I just pick random shit that looks good. I don't make nothing look nice no how.
**** no, I paid 8 bucks to pig out, idgaf how my plate looks.

I can't stand those people who go to a buffet and all they eat is a small meal. Like really wtf, you just paid 8/9 bucks for a couple slices of pizza or some roast beef and rice. It's not worth it unless you get like 3 plates + dessert
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid

I can't stand those people who go to a buffet and all they eat is a small meal. Like really wtf, you just paid 8/9 bucks for a couple slices of pizza or some roast beef and rice. It's not worth it unless you get like 3 plates + dessert

Exactly. This guy gets it. And yeah I am a fat **** eating alot at the buffet what's it to you skinny ****s?
Quote by crispykids
Exactly. This guy gets it. And yeah I am a fat **** eating alot at the buffet what's it to you skinny ****s?

I'm not fat though and I pig out. It's a buffet not a classic restaurant.

Also, here is a question. Can the morbidly obese eat as much as they want at a buffet without scaring the owners of the restaurant? Do they like ask them to leave after eating a certain amount or do they have to sit there and give them food after food?

I just make a turkey dinner. Their other food tends to be pretty gross and plastic tasting IMO
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Nelsean
I'm not fat though and I pig out. It's a buffet not a classic restaurant.

Also, here is a question. Can the morbidly obese eat as much as they want at a buffet without scaring the owners of the restaurant? Do they like ask them to leave after eating a certain amount or do they have to sit there and give them food after food?

I would just put a sign

"$8 for buffet

$15 for fats"

Fats are reasonable, and understand that their assumed extra costs means that I as the owner can justly charge $7 extra because they will most assuredly eat $7 of extra food.

buffet?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I would just put a sign

"$8 for buffet

$15 for fats"

Fats are reasonable, and understand that their assumed extra costs means that I as the owner can justly charge $7 extra because they will most assuredly eat $7 of extra food.

But then it's the same legal situation as those airlines who charge fat people by their weight.

Do American buffets have a time limit or something? What's the damn rush? Slow and steady wins the (obesity) race.
Quote by Cb4rabid

What buffets do you go to? Damn, all the ones near me are like $20+ at the very least.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
I go to an all you can eat Chinese buffet that's like $8.56 and there's one in my school that charges about the same. Golden corral is like $10, still pretty cheap.
pinga
If you're paying 8 dollars for all you can eat, It can't be very quality
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
If you're paying 8 dollars for all you can eat, It can't be very quality

taste > quality
pinga
I always try to make my plate look nice, tastes better that way. I always over fill my plate at buffets though, never finish it because it all starts to taste crap by the end.
Quote by Cb4rabid
taste > quality

Wait... aren't taste and quality in the same tier?

Quantity of disgusting food for a low low price is where it's at.

Quote by Nelsean
Wait... aren't taste and quality in the same tier?

Quantity of disgusting food for a low low price is where it's at.

BK tastes pretty good but I wouldn't say they make 5-star hamburgers
pinga
I don't really like buffets because the quality of food there is worse than at a regular place (usually)

I just eat whatever I want when I go though.
cat
I usually make it look nice. I'm not into most things on your common buffet, so I don't really get enough variety to fill a plate all willy nilly.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I don't throw it on the plate, but I don't try to make it look nice. I usually just end up eating all of the desert though, I can't stand most of the food at buffets
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
i do what i want

I really like that people still use this.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I rarely eat at American food buffets. There's an all you can eat Mongolian BBQ near my house. It's hella good. But your food's not cooked yet when you put it on your plate obvs because it's mongolian BBQ.
I don't generally care for buffets too much. I get full way too quickly for them to even be worth it.

Although, there was this one time I went to a buffet with some friends for lunch and we literally stayed there for hours and loitered until we were hungry again just to take advantage of a free dinner.

We were all starving college students on a tight budget at the time. Worth it.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
This thread is making me want Chinese Buffet. I don't think there's a good one for about 30 miles though...
Quote by Nelsean
But then it's the same legal situation as those airlines who charge fat people by their weight.

It would make more sense to pay by weight of the plate. A fat person could be on a diet and so it wouldn't be fair to charge them more when they're getting a salad. And some skinnier folks eat truckloads of shit.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Page 1 of 2