So I bought an ibanez edge lo-pro for my guitar and one of the knife edges wasn't even sharpened. The other was fine though. Is it supposed to be like that and if not could I use a knife sharpener or grinder to fix it? It can't be that hard tp fix (though time consuming probably)
Quote by nathan.l
So I bought an ibanez edge lo-pro for my guitar and one of the knife edges wasn't even sharpened. The other was fine though. Is it supposed to be like that and if not could I use a knife sharpener or grinder to fix it? It can't be that hard tp fix (though time consuming probably)

While I'm no expert, you should ask your local tech if you have one.

I have a question as well, are the knife edges physically sharp like a real knife or are they just supposed to be dull but fine point
The edges on these types of bridge, while referred to as "knife edges" are no where near as sharp as actual knives. Although they should be pointy enough to sit well against the posts and pivot smoothly. If the edge looks a bit chewed up then it will probably benefit from a little dressing, but don't expect to be cutting fruit with it when you're done.

I presume this was a 2nd hand unit you bought.

Also bear in mind that removing material from the edge will probably require you to adjust the intonation - but you'd be doing that after you'd fitted it anyway. Just don't go at it too harshly; a file should do the job fine.