Sup guys,

Just got this little-big amplifier today from Music Store.
This is my first "serious" amplifier (been playing for 2 years and still didn't had an amp). I saw all the good reviews about it, and the spare € 270,- also found a purpose.

Impression:
I hadn't really got time yet to play on high volume since my parent's store on the first floor is running at this moment (neither will I be able to play in the evening for an obvious reason). But I like very much the room-volume tone. My Danelectro was perfect for it! The tremelo is very nice! It's very different from the other Fender amps I played on. It has some.. I don't know.. vintagy sound to it. Quite hard to explain.

But in general, I'm happy with this purchase. Would buy a new one if this one gets stolen.

I don't know what much to say actually.

A photo with my Mustang;
Last edited by AmirT at Apr 16, 2013,
Awesome man... one of the best deals in tube amps these days. Really quality tone platform. Enjoy it and have fun!
Quote by 6505fiz
Awesome man... one of the best deals in tube amps these days. Really quality tone platform. Enjoy it and have fun!

Thank you, thanks everyone

Quote by Wot's... Uh
Happy new amplifier day!
I just bought the same amp, but in surf green colour.

Is there any difference in hardware? I was also looking at it but didn't compare them.. The price was about € 330,-
very nice

If mine hadn't rattled like a mofo i'd have kept it, it sounded really good apart from that.

Quote by AmirT

Is there any difference in hardware? I was also looking at it but didn't compare them.. The price was about € 330,-

better speaker- eminence legend 1518. i prefer the colour of the brown one, though (obviously just personal preference... i think the brown one looks awesome and the pastel ones, er, don't ). I'd rather have the brown one and swap the speaker myself.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
This is such a neat little amp, I really like them and wanna try one out for myself. HNAD, enjoy it!

Love the mustang as well.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by Dave_Mc
very nice

If mine hadn't rattled like a mofo i'd have kept it, it sounded really good apart from that
You never managed to sort that out?

HNAD
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Dave_Mc
very nice

If mine hadn't rattled like a mofo i'd have kept it, it sounded really good apart from that.

Rattling?
^ turn it up and play a d chord.

Quote by Cathbard
You never managed to sort that out?

HNAD

nope, i got pissed off and sent it back to get repaired. they sent it back and it was pretty much the same- they fixed the tremolo problem but it still rattled like a mofo.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?