Page 1 of 2
They don't exist. They mean it until you figure it out and then they get butthurt that their game is over and need to make an excuse for you to go away.
i call them flirts

i used to flirt back with em, havent done that in a long time being in a long term relationship
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I might have to revoke my man card after posting this, but it's usually the guy thinking the girl is flirting and wants his dick when she really is just being friendly.
Nothing wrong with it, although it can make things awkward if the guy likes the girl.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by MrDo0m
I might have to revoke my man card after posting this, but it's usually the guy thinking the girl is flirting and wants his dick when she really is just being friendly.

The difference between flirting and being friendly is pretty huge.

You'll get that experience some day I'm sure.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
I find that some people interpret friendliness as flirting when they see what they want to see
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by JimmyBanks6

Is that necessary, bro? I'm just saying in the guy's mind the act is often exaggurated where in the girl's mind the act is downplayed.
Quote by JimmyBanks6

What do you think is the difference then?
I think it's kind of weird to flirt if you have no intentions, but if they really are just being friendly then obviously that is fine. Personally I do not like being flirted with and then have it abruptly stop.
Quote by MrDo0m
Is that necessary, bro? I'm just saying in the guy's mind the act is often exaggurated where in the girl's mind the act is downplayed.

The 2nd part of my comment was just joshin, bro.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
The 2nd part of my comment was just joshin, bro.

S'all good, homie.
Quote by Philip_pepper
What do you think is the difference then?

What is said & body language tends to be the biggest differences

But i was referring to real flirting, your op was referring to 'friendly flirting', which i wasnt referring to, which in my experience tends to take place with girls that are already friends and you're already friend-zoned

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Apr 16, 2013,
i didnt know people did that

my whole life has been a lie, how do i know when they're just flirting "to be nice" as opposed to when they actually like me

i dont like this at all

EDIT: flirting "to be nice" seems so stupid, to me flirting is the act of talking in a way that shows someone that you like them a bit more than the others, trying to initiate sex or an actual "more than friends" relationship

makes no sense honestly
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Apr 16, 2013,
Quote by Burgery
i didnt know people did that

my whole life has been a lie, how do i know when they're just flirting "to be nice" as opposed to when they actually like me

i dont like this at all

You've just taken the Red Pill.
I'll tell you what I don't do, I don't spend enough time pondering the deeper ethical implications and making a thread about it. You know why? Because I don't like the feeling of semen on my face.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
aww shit, pepper got pwned
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Todd Hart
I'll tell you what I don't do, I don't spend enough time pondering the deeper ethical implications and making a thread about it. You know why? Because I don't like the feeling of semen on my face.

Girls flirt? Damn, I'm doing something wrong. It could be something to do with never leaving the house.
Silverburst
aww shit keith lemon in the hoose
Quote by korinaflyingv
I think, just think mind, that I can see nips in that picture.
They're so large I feel like I should have to be viewing them through a piece of card with a hole cut in it.
Quote by Todd Hart
They're so large I feel like I should have to be viewing them through a piece of card with a hole cut in it.

You mean a pinhole.
Quote by Philip_pepper
You mean a pinhole.

No, I mean your mother's boisterous and syphilis riddled vagina.
Page 1 of 2